What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raper keeps position 2007 !

Quigs

Immortal
Dear Greg, George, Barry and the Board....

In light of the recent decisions concerning the Cronulla Sharks I hereby wish to publicly renew my vowes made to the club some forty years prior.

"Do you Quigs solemly (check spellun) swear your continued allegiance to the Sharks for the season covering 2007. Will you love and obey any decision seen fit by the club.... in richer and in poorer, in sickness and good health."

"Do you Quigs, being a person of sound mind and body undertake to blindly follow this rabble as part of your ongoing agreement to be classified as an Idiot of the Club and for the Club"

"Are you prepared to accept yet again mediocrity, stupidity, and incompetence of the highest level"

"Please repeat the words .... I do"

I DO...

"Ladies and Gentlemen let me present to the congregation Quigs Declared Idiot #88,"

"Greg, George and Barry, you may now kiss his arse."

f*ck me.

Here we go again.

Mega bucks to pay him out. What sort of f*cken contract is the useless prick on?

Retain the turd and employ him to mow the lawns or pick up glasses in the club.

f*ck me again!!!!!!!!:x

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This, if true, is without a doubt, the single most appalling, spineless act I have seen in all my 40 years as a Sharkophile.

What stories are not being told?

What dirt has Raper got on some board member?

What sort of Mickey Mouse organisation have we all fallen for?

Bring in the dunny man, the can is well and truly full now.

zeppelin

Juniors
Too expensive to sack him hey?

Well he's already cost us a $200 000 bonus from Lg for not making the finals this year.Add to that the loss of revenue via decrease crowd figures, sponsorship revenue etc etc. How the f*ck can we afford to keep him next year??

are you telling me that a privately owned company would acceot keeping an underperforming CEO on board even if it meant a decrease in sales and revenue figures??? I think not.

Remember this day when the board elections come around. Time for change, time for strong leadership, time for a premiership.

squiddy

Juniors
Just proves the board are a bunch of gutless sh*tes with absolutely no idea

The Board Must Go !

The Popper

Bench
Frenzy. said:
This, if true, is without a doubt, the single most appalling, spineless act I have seen in all my 40 years as a Sharkophile.
What dirt has Raper got on some board member?
If this is true, and I have always supected it is, no dirt at all, Frenzy.
My estimated opinion is that Raper is a member/appointee of `the club' that runs our club. Unfortunately, I guess they saw a volatile? character like Sticky as a threat to their power base - as per Gow, as per Anderson. It seems to me that winning a football comp is secondary to this mob. Is their prime concern maintaining their power base? Just could be the case? :shock:

Since 73

First Grade
Everybody has a bad year, but can then come out the next year and prove their critics wrong.
But this bloke started bad and has descended into a token figure of a bloke who is charge of something that means something to other people - like a football club!

You can tell by the statements he makes when interviewed he's struggling.
The dumb look on the dial when the camera shows him in the coaches box as we are going down the tubes yet again speaks volumes - does not know which way to turn to get out the mess -- so he just......
picks the same team every week even though they have not beaten anyone in 9 games!

His players don't like him.
his fans don't like him.
He doesn't like his team's fans.

If the bloke was trying to get the sack he couldn't do anymore!

Quint

Juniors
If this is true then I'm done!
f**k the entire entity that is (was)the Sharks!
See you mob in 2008 ! (hopefully)
Cheers
Quint......................................

Snorkleburger

Juniors
Johnny Gibbs on the 2UE evening sports show said ...His mail was that Raper would stay for 2007 AND David Waite would be the new Coaching Director.

squiddy

Juniors
I have the feeling keeping Raper will cost the club more than had they sacked him

This will be very costly for the Sharks in terms of revenues and personel

Quint

Juniors
If they keep Raper as Coach then I urge everyone to stay away from Toyota Park in 2007!
Even the soft c**k fluffies(have some spine you merkins!!!)
This is so Farked!!!!!!:x :x :x

sharkadelic

Juniors
Why not unload Raper and sign Sticky? The cost off paying out George will be counter balanced by one free year with Sticky. At the very least, our recruitment would step up for the extra bucks.

I think the team at present is only a few recruits away f(and a coach with some ideas and the respect of the players) away from top 4.

We did win some games even with the busted a$$ hacks that tried to drags us down. But if the cancer is not cut out, anyone with an ounce of talent will run for the hills and before you know it our team will look something like Souths Reserve grade.

Kiwishark

Juniors
I can see 2007 being for the Sharks like 2006 has been for the Eels:

-Loss after loss after loss under coach
-Coach succumbs to pressure (which has already begun at the Sharks) and resigns. He realises that he can't do it anymore
-New coach (possibly Asst Coach- was Taylor the Eels asst at first?) steps in and leads the team towards the finals.

Script going good so far

I feel as if hope is all I have with the Sharks

coolumsharkie

Referee
a warm bath

a couple of candles, some aroma therapy and epson salts.

My favorite music some moisturiser and daddy's razor blades just might do the trick.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Sharkie™

Juniors
what pisses me off is that we will miss the chance at grabbing stuart. a proven coach like him wont come up for a while.

Fin077

Juniors
I dont think Ricky Stuart is "proven".

I could have taken the chooks to the Grand Final with the line-up he had.

IMO he's proven when he improves a club.

outer shark

Juniors
Raper survives for NOW we can only hope common sense prevails and it is sorted out in the review....think of the positives at least he cannot select Beau in the team next year just need to dispense with his other great love....noddy

Latest posts