What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rare insight into Noddys on field leadership, courtesy of FOX mics.

Since 73

First Grade
cheese said:
He's our halfback, who is our captain

He decides where to steer the team

He decides when and where to kick

He decides where to pass

He decides who to bark orders at
Thanks Cheese.

spider

Coach
cheese - you wanted us to get belted last night

we didnt get belted (which was obviously upsetting for you), actually we almost won it

now you take on a new angle at noddy bashing - i reckon its dead set hilarious, i love it

negative play - they were playing percentage football - all teams do it with 5 minutes on the clock, we were no exception

people complain about not following the coaches instructions - who reckons with 5 on the clock ricky was shouting "throw it around, give it some air" - lol

i dont think so mate

they hold on for another 4 minutes and what then???

Inferno

Coach
cheese said:
Entertaining is backing your attack and putting a side to the sword.

lol, well then we just have a difference of opinion then. I thought the Manly/melbourne game was pretty entertaining. No putting a side to the sword there.

So when is the last time you were entertained by the Sharks Cheese?

spider

Coach
how can you say the forum sux because peoples opinions vary?

that is the purpose of these boards - difference of opinion

i think there is feeling alive and well in the forum - even if you choose to avoid the question

cheese

Bench
Considering they came within 4 points at the 63rd minute, and newman heard the remark with 15 to go, it's pretty clear that they weren't protecting "with 5 to go" ...they were protecting with 15 to go

Negative play is not going for the win when almost a quarter of the game remains

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
another thread that has turned into the defense of god type debate.

As ridiculous as the concept is, people still defend their cause.

All good atheists know it it is an unwinnable debate because in the end , to prove god doesnt exist, we have to look under every rock in the universe at eactly the same time.

The real debate is not whether Dykes is better than E1.
The real debate is how bad is e1 for the Sharks.
is he is an incurable cancer that will kill the club or is he a non malignant cancer than can be cut out with full recovery expected.

cheese

Bench
Inferno said:
So when is the last time you were entertained by the Sharks Cheese?

Dykes' reign last year.

We may not have demoralised anyone but we played good positive footy.

Inferno

Coach
Well Sticky knows the "cure" why not blame him, or whoever else is holding him back?

Inferno

Coach
cheese said:
Dykes' reign last year.

We may not have demoralised anyone but we played good positive footy.

Hang on a sec, I thought you just said entertaining footy was backing your attack and putting sides to the sword. I don't recall us doing that when Dykes was leading us around. In fact our biggest win of the year last year was over the cows 38 - 8 and Noddy was own his own.

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
another thread that has turned into the defense of god type debate.
is this why you dont want to play forum anymore - because the odd person will engage in debate?

we should let all bashings just take there course because thats the only opinion allowed?????

if one does not like the topic - they can avoid the thread....

spider

Coach
Inferno said:
Hang on a sec, I thought you just said entertaining footy was backing your attack and putting sides to the sword. I don't recall us doing that when Dykes was leading us around. In fact our biggest win of the year last year was over the cows 38 - 8 and Noddy was own his own.
wouldn't be the first time brother cheese has slipped up

cheese

Bench
I stand by that statement thoroughly. We have struggled to do it this year a couple of times even though we dominated control and possession.

I also stand by the fact that although we didn't demoralise anyone when noddy wasn't playing last year, the team played with much more flair and unpredictability.

jc155776

Coach
Since 73 said:
That reply is the most uneducated, ill-informed pile of crap i have ever read on these forums.
Including anything by Konsty or Dimitri.

Well done idiot.

And whny is that?

You believe the myth that a captain is the sole inspiration for a team?

When on the field a league captain is vary limited in what he can control.

Your comparison of a cricket captain to a league captain is far stupider than what I have written.

Give a reason for your attack.

Oh and your claim that Kimmorley wont be playing in 4 weeks outdoes and Konsty post :lol:

cheese

Bench
So is there only one kind of entertaining footy is there?! larf

I've stated what I find entertaining ...what do you guys find entertaining.

.,......protecting the lead with 15 to go?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Let it slide cheese man. The good war is lost. On here & at the club.
Move on to more fun things.
In the end, we will be proven right, but who wants to watch the train wreck?

spider

Coach
i find your posts entertaining cheese man

i find it also entertaining that you will throw a mini tanty and leave if the nod re-signs

Inferno

Coach
Cheese I would agree with you, Dykes does add a dimension of flair and unpredictability, but I call them as I see them. Dykes has been solid at best this year, and has put in some very average performances. While it could be attributed to playing injured and not being able to get consecutive games on the park, until he delivers I prefer sticking it out with Noddy. Especially after his game against the cows.

cheese

Bench
Inf, it's got nothing to do with dykes being poor and everything to do with kimmorley being the most monotonous merkin i've ever seen on a footy field.

Latest posts