What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rare insight into Noddys on field leadership, courtesy of FOX mics.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
millersnose said:
that was the instruction he received from sticky via jim dymock you dope

and in any case it was the right thing to do

he didnt say 'relax and droip off tackles'

If JD could ever get a word in, he may have said that, but I highly doubt it. JD was busy talking to gallen.

Im also JD , if he could ever get a word in would have said to Bird & e1, stop coming ourt of the line & letting in trys.

And still, an e1 led team snatches defeat out of the jaws of victory. 5/12

Inferno

Coach
Not to mention, you kick off again and have an opportunity to tie the game with another field goal should they score a converted try.

It isn't a bad idea really.

millersnose

Post Whore
well lets look at it

10 or so minutes

field position crucial a try seals it

a field goal doesnt

you miss the field goal (because we dont have a field goal kicker) and they get a free kick on their 20 and you havent soaked up any time

you get it and they pin you back on your line...

thats why no one kicks field goals with 4 in front and 10 on the clock

its counter productive

Jimbo

Immortal
millersnose said:
you get it and they pin you back on your line...

As was the case in Auckland, although there was a minute and a half's difference over there...

Surely

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
If JD could ever get a word in, he may have said that, but I highly doubt it. JD was busy talking to gallen.

Im also JD , if he could ever get a word in would have said to Bird & e1, stop coming ourt of the line & letting in trys.

And still, an e1 led team snatches defeat out of the jaws of victory. 5/12

Ha I'm still looking for the tries bird and kimmorely let in. Anyone got any LSD i might have more luck finding them.

Latest posts