What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Gareth Widdop

kit66

Bench
Widdop had a shocker this week, terrible kicking game, a stack of missed tackles, poor options and no vision in attack. The players around him didn't seem to have a clue what he was going to do and the plays that looked like set plays either broke down quickly or were easily read by the opposition,
He's played a couple of great games this year but geez he's played a few very poor ones as well. Benji is the better of the two by some margin.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Guys given Willows disappointing (yet ultimately I can see where he is coming from) attitude re pieces of shit on this forum, I think the best thing to do is Ice this cretin.
And all of his incarnations.
His incoherent, rambling bullshit is dragging the already shaky forum down and by responding we are actually giving him the hard ons he so desperately craves.
Going on ignore and I encourage everyone to do the same.
f**k him and leave him in the dust. Hopefully we can get back to some fun around here. One day

Yeah...ignore function for me seeing as nothing else seems to work.

Minh

First Grade
Another post for the lawyers

Keep it up and you will have to sell everything to pay

The gang of 12 can't help yourselves can you losers.....

Simple uneducated bullies

Mate, you need to seek help. You're bullying Widdop so others take a shot at you. Don't sook and threaten lawyers. If you don't want the attention, stop posting the same crap all the time.

Maximus

Coach
Nahhhh....1 try...few penalty goals, a conversion

Dimmy wit!

But you rated him a 5/10 goal kicker earlier in this thread

# Goal kicking ? 5 (This frustrates me. He appears to strike the ball quite well but I can?t remember the last time he got one from close to the sideline. He probably has but they are few and far between. Last week the penalty kick went in off the post even though the kick was taken from closer to the posts than the sideline.)

So surely it is 2 tries, 1 converted.

Steve timpson

Juniors
But you rated him a 5/10 goal kicker earlier in this thread

So surely it is 2 tries, 1 converted.

What is it ...you tell me

1 try

2 tries,

3 tries every 2 games?

Who cares.... because it ain't 4 or 6 tries a game...is it buster?

Split hairs between 1 try or less than 2

Desperate fan hoping 2 might become 5

Lol lol lol

V

Vasilevsky

Yeah I rate Gareth & would be even better with a real half back and proper coach.

Just looking through these posts from early in the season. FFS, how could anyone who Widdop isn't paying off with his massively inflated salary not see how bad he is??

V

Vasilevsky

Now you see, this is how we know you nothing of footy. How many tries and try assists did Duges have last year? He will perform great at the back defensively for us.

And who exactly had our try assist from the weekend?

Unlike most of the homies, I actually liked BrissyRedV. Always came across as a funny guy. I guess he has had enough of trying to defend Widdop.

V

Vasilevsky

Forgot 2 more

1. Rating when plays with Benji - 7
2. Rating without which includes prior to Benji's arrival - 9

yeah, well we have seen plenty of Widdop without Benji this season. He has really proven the 9 you gave him. Just............. the rating was supposed to be out of 10, not 100. Anyway, 9 out of 100 is a little generous ion my opinion but thanks for your opinion anyway.

V

Vasilevsky

10/10. Best buy in the history of the jv.

I think this is enough for me. To go on will give me a headache. Gareth Widdop the best buy in the history of the JV.. God have mercy over this***********