What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate him BEFORE the game

Freak2

Juniors
That's a fair enough call PP

My sources (black bean and sweet and sour) have informed me that Tim has been training the house down.

I will predict a solid performance full of confidence and positive talk on the field. He will create good attacking raids down Chalky's side of the field with good long balls and also the occassional short ball to Deano and inside ball to Wade.

His long kicking game will be good without being fantastic. (Still to kick a 40-20 in NRL)
I hope his range is good from 25-40 metres out but he often kicks into touch in goal giving the opposition the easy re-start. Watch for this.

Overall I cannot see him winning or losing the game for us on Friday night.
A 6.5 to 7 out of 10 game will do me fine leading into a sudden death semi against the dogs!!

dio

Juniors
The Colonel said:
jayjay - you have been asked in the past to not be abusive towards the members. Please remember that.

you can put him in to ignore and his posts just vanish, i am now getting my sanity back after doing this.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
CrazyEel said:
He'll do OK, can't ask for more than that after being out so long

are you willing to pin our finals hopes on it though???

Remember what happened against the cowboys alst year. He went missing all game!

scottyeel

Bench
IMO he'll take a back seat and Morris will guide the team around. He will show glimpses of what he can do but I'm not expecting too much.

CrazyEel

Bench
jayjayselmes said:
are you willing to pin our finals hopes on it though???
Actually, yeah I am, Bronx game convinced me we really need his long passing game and creativity against the bigger teams in the finals.

jayjayselmes said:
Remember what happened against the cowboys alst year. He went missing all game!
Oh please, you could say that about the whole damn team so are you now suggesting we should omit everyone who failed in that game? :roll:

Utey

Coach
It depends on how the forwards go. Id like to think we will fit Vella on the bench somehow. But it will be a very intresting game. Dont underestimate the platform Jez set. He doesnt have the flair Tim has but he does a darn fine job.

dazeely

First Grade
If the cowpats put everything into Timmy then they will forget about the likes of Jarrod, Wade etc...

Not such a bad thing.

Good luck Timmy. The shoulder will no doubt get one hell of a workout.

James_Hardie

Juniors
Belly in Brisvegas said:
He'll get the MMI...oh that was when the league was on Channel 10 in the early 90's....I mean the Bundy MOTM!!!!!

Andrew Johns will probably still get man of the match (yes i know we are playing NQL)

At least you know with Tim, he is going to give it his all. He won't go missing at any stage.

You also know he is equipped with the armoury to win games. A good passing mix (Assuming his collar injury doesn't prevent the long ball), and good kicking mix.

Bigfella

Coach
Also Jake, I have noticed that Parra Pete and Jay Jay are never in the same room as the same time. A bit like Bruce Wayne and Batman, Clark Kent and Superman, or Michael and Janet Jackson.

Could they really be the same person? Hahaha.

Cometh the Hour.
Cometh the man.

While he won't be stellar first up from a break he will be fine in attack and then in the dieing Stages look for a dummy jink at the line for a try.

parra pete

Referee
Bigfella said:
Also Jake, I have noticed that Parra Pete and Jay Jay are never in the same room as the same time. A bit like Bruce Wayne and Batman, Clark Kent and Superman, or Michael and Janet Jackson.

Could they really be the same person? Hahaha.

Nunnnnnnnnna Nunnnnnnnnnnnnnna...Batmaaaaaaaaaaaaan :lol:

or Truth justice and the American way. Faster than a speeding bullet, look up in the air, is it a bird, is it a plane..............No, (splat...Yes it was a bird)...No its Supermaaaaaaaaaan. :lol:

parra pete

Referee
MarkInTheStands said:
Cometh the Hour.
Cometh the man.

While he won't be stellar first up from a break he will be fine in attack and then in the dieing Stages look for a dummy jink at the line for a try.

'The hour's come, but not [sic] the man' as the fourth chapter heading in The Heart of Midlothian, wrote Scott in 1818 adding in a footnote:
'There is a tradition, that while a little stream was swollen into a torrent by recent showers, the discontented voice of the Water Spirit [or Kelpie] was heard to pronounce these words.
At the same moment a man, urged on by his fate, or, in Scottish language, fey, arrived at a gallop, and prepared to cross the water.
No remonstrance from the bystanders was of power to stop him - he plunged into the stream, and perished.'

Hope that is not going to happen to Tim.... I WANT HIM TO SUCCEED..Truly

Latest posts