What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rating the halves

Raider_69

Post Whore
Happy with Withers atm and future in Carney but from outside canberra i dont think you could possibly pick anyone else but Tim Smith, he is young, has plenty of improvement left in him, posesses a good passing game, better kicking game and can read the play exceptionally well for someone of his age and experience

RABK

Referee
I'm quite happy with a future Immortal thankyou very much.

Thurston other then Johns though.

OVP

Coach
Anasta at 5/8 and Soward at halfback will do me very very nicely thankyou kindly Mr Dog Food ;-)

Kiwi

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
1) Thorman
2) M Witt
3 Dykes

:lol: There's three of the biggest duds the Eels have had.

Surely Kusto would get a mention??

Darth Bobo

Tim Smith, hands down. The kid's got a bright future and so will any club that he's playing for.

I'm happy enough with Prince but I'm still not sold on his ability to direct a team around the paddock.........he's getting better though.

HevyDevy

Coach
Seriously, we all know Parra's greates ever No.7s, in order, have been:

1) Stu Galbraith
2) Tulsen Tollett
3) Keith Blackett

Those were the days ...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Johns Magic said:
But I thought he was a hack who should hurry up and retire?

When he is 32 playing 4 games a year and taking up 500k of a 3.25 mill salary cap yes he should retire.

panthersballboy

Juniors
If it is just for the 2006 season then surely Andrew Johns. But if you were picking a half for 2006 and beyond then Smith would be my pick.

mickdo

Coach
HevyDevy said:
Seriously, we all know Parra's greates ever No.7s, in order, have been:

1) Stu Galbraith
2) Tulsen Tollett
3) Keith Blackett

Those were the days ...
I reckon the problem was that their names were just too complicated, and it impacted on their game.