What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rava being rubbed out

Crush

Coach
His career is done btw, he won’t make it back to previous form, poor bloke will be too paranoid to tackle now.
We need to look for a replacement.

getsmarty

Immortal
Plenty
Put out a statement that they are dissapointed and confused by the decision and lack of consistency from the NRL
Follow the Roosters lead

Will change nothing. Fans need to write to the NRL..or someone in the media and get them to explain how Kaufusi hits Norman in the Head...nothing...munster strikes out with his leg..nothing....

Let the Media embarrass them.... All we can do is cancel Foxtel and Kayo etc...

Dragon David

First Grade
The panel made their decision of guilty after deliberating for 5 minutes while the Roosters player was found not guilty after 10 minutes of deliberation. What a joke. We just cannot win with these officials and Rava should appeal on the basis of discrimination as far as I am concerned.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
And his forearm/head slam on the Parramatta player
Yep Ive watched it a dozen times and the Kaufusi incident on Ryan Matterson imo was one of the grubiest intentional acts you will see in the NRL..,should have been rubbed out for 6 weeks minimum....and then the "I was just trying to get to my feet" tripping charge....do they seriously believe we are all idiots...

Dragon David

First Grade
Does this mean that Rava has got to go to tackling classes for the next 4 rounds to learn the proper front on tackling techniques? I'm hoping this suspension does not impact on his ability to defend in future games and not tackle at all.

dragonfire

Bench
the problem is there is no consistency. There is heaps of shoulder first contact where the defender doesnt wrap. It was a great tackle, of course you hit shoulder first and then wrap with arms, thats how you are meant to tackle. it doesn't meet the spirit of what shoulder charge they want to rub out of the game either

St Tangles

Bench
There is a big difference between us and the Roosters and Storm...One has news corp backing them and we know the other one...
Being complacent and not standing up for themselves is exactly why we are in this position

On our knees arched forward without lube

SaintElroy

Juniors
An absolutely ludicrous suspension. In the day and age where they are cracking down on head shots, a classic tackle cops four weeks? If you don’t lead with the shoulder how do you tackle? Just with your arms? Anyone who’s played know what it’s like to play with arm grabbers. Put tags on their shorts and let’s say bye to rugby league