What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Price, Eric Grothe and Terry Leabeater plan to remove Parramatta CEO Denis Fitzge

Stagger eel

Staff member
terrific interview by Pricey today, great letter by BE2..

I'm getting more and more interested in 3P everyday.

Stagger eel

Staff member
by the way, when Ray was asked what will you do if they block Leabeter, he's answer was, we've got Kenny waiting in the wings and reiterated that every player who played for the club should be allowed to vote, regardless of whether their members or not.

I checked the 2004 Annual report. Mr Leabeater is not listed as a Perpetual Member, Needless to say he isn't list in the 2008 report either.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Ovo apparently has hit the phone today trying to work out who the doctor in attendance at the meeting was. Dr Malouf was on the air at 2GB so it wasn't him. Ovo put the hard word on Dr Johnson thinking it was him.
Oh it gets more interesting.
Apparently they even have a new CEO in mind.
Telemarketers are about to be used to ring around to members.
They are meant to be well financed.
AND THEY WILL CONTINUE NOT TO MENTION / GO AFTER FITZGERALD, so hopefully Massoud will stop line as well (not that I trust Massoud and I have told them that much)

El Diablo

Post Whore
why did they associate themselves with Massoud :?

they should have just sent letters to members who could vote etc etc

maybe even set up a website explaining their plans

Ron Jeremy

Coach
El D, it's publicity, and tbh, a grub like Massoud is the perfect guy to have on yourside when pushing an agenda.

TBH Chesterton might have been worthwhile as well.

All exciting, wonder who these rich blokes are? hmmmm

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ovo apparently has hit the phone today trying to work out who the doctor in attendance at the meeting was. Dr Malouf was on the air at 2GB so it wasn't him. Ovo put the hard word on Dr Johnson thinking it was him.
Oh it gets more interesting.
Apparently they even have a new CEO in mind.
Telemarketers are about to be used to ring around to members.
They are meant to be well financed.
AND THEY WILL CONTINUE NOT TO MENTION / GO AFTER FITZGERALD, so hopefully Massoud will stop line as well (not that I trust Massoud and I have told them that much)

very interesting HF!

I believe Malouf knocked back an invitation to join the P3 ticket, I believe one other ex employee, also knocked back an invite.

Stagger eel

Staff member
El D, it's publicity, and tbh, a grub like Massoud is the perfect guy to have on yourside when pushing an agenda.

I don't think they're high profile business men but I believe they have strong connection to the club.

El Diablo

Post Whore

why wouldn't you try a respected League journo like Roy Masters?

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Dr Malouf isn't in a position to run if he wants to keep his radio job. The most influential people at 2GB are John Singleton, Alan Jones and Ray Hadley & if Malouf runs there goes his radio job. With Dr Malouf he wants change however it is very personal with one Board Member in particular and it isn't Fitzgerald. Anyhow the agreement is not to make it personal with the board, especially with Fitzy and Ovo. They want change for the benefit of the club, not personal agendas.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dr Malouf isn't in a position to run if he wants to keep his radio job. The most influential people at 2GB are John Singleton, Alan Jones and Ray Hadley & if Malouf runs there goes his radio job. With Dr Malouf he wants change however it is very personal with one Board Member in particular and it isn't Fitzgerald. Anyhow the agreement is not to make it personal with the board, especially with Fitzy and Ovo. They want change for the benefit of the club, not personal agendas.

yeah it appears that's how the P3 ticket are running their campaign, although pricey was definitely full of beans this afternoon...:lol:

so who do you think Malouf has a problem with? Dr Johno?

Gronk

Staff member
3P have achieved some very promising momentum in the past 24 hours. Lets hope that they can maintain the rage and make a difference.

bartman

Immortal
Here we go, so much for the incumbents not adopting a siege mentality... go looking for their "traitor" in their midst rather than think about the issues that have caused such a large group of people to be organising a ticket.

I hope so too. Overton will retain his Board position at the very least under the transition structure, and Fitzy is under contract, so there's no point in focussing on them. Massoud is an egg short of an omelette, and his type of journalism is one of the factors in why so many people (still) are uninformed about things like how our club works.

Gronk

Staff member
Put it this way, Dr Malouf isn't a huge Star Wars fan and he wants to see the end of a Jedi Master on the Parra board

Continuing with the Star Wars analogy, the Telecrap are referring to the 3P group as the Rebels.

jedi.gif