What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread 18/7/20

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Clearly you've had a few head knocks. No one is even talking about perfection. The point is the team isn't even doing the basics right this game.

But keep hyping up our 8-2 record. Perfect when we get bundled out of the finals game one.
When we are 8-1 and we have an off night and people carry on like someone killed their dog then that tells me people are expecting perfection.

Even after a few head knocks I reckon I am reading the situation better than you are.

Wally21

Bench
If I was Dbrowns father, I would shave his f**king hair off and tell him to stop looking like such a cock. Even the great Johns brother struggled when he dyed his hair to look like a cock

Eelctrifying

Juniors
When we are 8-1 and we have an off night and people carry on like someone killed their dog then that tells me people are expecting perfection.

Even after a few head knocks I reckon I am reading the situation better than you are.

Good teams don't take a 'night off'. What f**king mentality is that.

Dibs

Bench
Good thing is we aren’t missing Moses kicking game in this half, mainly because we can’t get to a kick

hindy111

Post Whore

Not me. I put money on Manly. At 3.25 at Brooky and us without Matterson,Blake,Fergo,Stone,Evans, Kafusi, Moses. That is 7 of our top 17