What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread 18/7/20

T-Boon

Coach
This is the worst game Ive seen from Mahoney. It is a big problem that he doesnt have any running game because if his passing is off (he gets away with a lot of forward passes) then he is a liability.

Dylan Brown is terrible. He is surprisingly slow but I admit he always looks like he is about to make a break. Maybe he is a centre.

hindy111

Post Whore
Even great teams lose games ocassionally. The amount of dribbly shit coming from so called fans is f**ken embarrassing. Get some perspective.

Regardless of what happens in the 2nd half we are still in this premership up to our ringpieces.

Yes. Once we get our perhaps 3 most expensive players back in Moses,Ferguson and Matterson we are a better side. Then you add Evan's,Kafusi,Stone to the bench

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
This is the worst game Ive seen from Mahoney. It is a big problem that he doesnt have any running game because if his passing is off (he gets away with a lot of forward passes) then he is a liability.
Dylan Brown is terrible.

they are 20 and 22 with less then 50 games each, they will have shockers occasionally

Eelctrifying

Juniors
Cool, we let a team that has won almost zero games without Turbo easily beat us tonight.

But hey, everyone has an off night right!! Wait, how many games in a row had Manly lost until us?

T-Boon

Coach
I guess I enjoyed that try, I put about 50% into the celebration. I'll celebrate harder next week.

strider

Post Whore
They are banging on about manly injury toll and now suli .... what about nathan f**kin brown? Our best forward