What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread 18/7/20

emjaycee

Coach
This game is far from over and yet you lot are all tossing it in... FFS, even if we lose tonight, we are 8-2 at the halfway mark. Premierships are not won or lost halfway through the season.

You are all a bunch of pea-hearts.

Noise

Coach
We look like the Broncos. Lane in particular is shit. I would totally sack him.
I have been off him all year. He does the occasional flashy play but too many stupid offloads, penalties, set restarts and now his defensive reads have gone to shit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Even great teams lose games ocassionally. The amount of dribbly shit coming from so called fans is f**ken embarrassing. Get some perspective.

Regardless of what happens in the 2nd half we are still in this premership up to our ringpieces.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This game is far from over and yet you lot are all tossing it in... FFS, even if we lose tonight, we are 8-2 at the halfway mark. Premierships are not won or lost halfway through the season.

I am a softcock, and proud!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Even great teams lose games ocassionally. The amount of dribbly shit coming from so called fans is f**ken embarrassing. Get some perspective.

Regardless of what happens in the 2nd half we are still in this premership up to our ringpieces.

I wanna whinge, damn it!

Wally21

Bench

I hear you MJC but seriously, regardless of the 8 and 2, you need to have some f**king heart!!! Lane, DBrown, Gennings, and evening Paulo need to f**king fire up!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If the coach says they could have played then they were rested. Moses was right to go too.

of course they could play, but playing fluid on the knee or a fracture thumb, is a huge risk.

rather miss one game then several.

Happy MEel

First Grade

I don’t think “great” teams put in halves of footy like that. Great teams get back in the grind as soon as things go against them. We had 3 tries put on us before we even to put a bit of effort in.

Eelctrifying

Juniors

No one minds losing, especially with our record. It's losing to a team with their best players out when the Dragons put a show on them... who have won like 4 games all season.

Stop letting compliance be acceptable. This wouldn't happen at the Storm of Roosters and until we back up our performances we'll be bailed out of the finals over and over.