What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread 18/7/20

Happy MEel

First Grade
“Great” teams make their kick in the first set of the second half after having their pants pulled down in the first. We’re not great.

Incorrect

Coach
This game is far from over and yet you lot are all tossing it in... FFS, even if we lose tonight, we are 8-2 at the halfway mark. Premierships are not won or lost halfway through the season.

You are all a bunch of pea-hearts.
It's not the loss in isolation. It's the nature of the tripe dished up in the 1st half. We're deadset going to be flat out stopping them winning by 40. The Storm and The Roosters simply don't turn in these types of performances, even when they're completely down on troops and against better opposition than we are tonight mind.

That is what is holding this club back. And I'll be completely upfront and honest and admit I have no clue how we are going to change it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No one minds losing, especially with our record. It's losing to a team with their best players out when the Dragons put a show on them... who have won like 4 games all season.

Stop letting compliance be acceptable. This wouldn't happen at the Storm of Roosters and until we back up our performances we'll be bailed out of the finals over and over.
What are you even on about?

I'm arguing that perfection isn't possible. Are you suggesting otherwise?

Eelctrifying

Juniors
No. I just said that perfection isn't possible.

Don't understand your point.

Clearly you've had a few head knocks. No one is even talking about perfection. The point is the team isn't even doing the basics right this game.

But keep hyping up our 8-2 record. Perfect when we get bundled out of the finals game one.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
There are opportunities but getting to impatient, need to calm a bit and build pressure. Lacking an experienced half