What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 17 TLT - Eels v Terrigal Warriors Sun 6.9.2020

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
It's the most exciting TLT in a long time! Who will wear the 6? Will it be the speedy Field? The solid Matterson? Will BA throw Will Smith a bone? Or change it up and move the King and give us a shiny new fullback?

Does Waka get replaced by Taka? Has the Haze Craze done enough at training to unseat the underwhelming Fijian?

Stay tuned for the big announcement! I can hardly wait.

Glenneel

Bench
It's the most exciting TLT in a long time! Who will wear the 6? Will it be the speedy Field? The solid Matterson? Will BA throw Will Smith a bone? Or change it up and move the King and give us a shiny new fullback?

Does Waka get replaced by Taka? Has the Haze Craze done enough at training to unseat the underwhelming Fijian?

Stay tuned for the big announcement! I can hardly wait.
Don't hold your breath waiting for BA to make any changes, history has shown he is reluctant to change poorly performing players.

Glenneel

Bench
If I was BA, I would move Gutho into 5/8 and play Field at fullback.
That's the move I'd make with Jordan Rankin as fullback (although haven't seen him play there) but they bought him for a reason. Also move Taka or Salmon to centre to replace Waqa.

Angry_eel

First Grade
When was the last time BA swapped a poorly performing player? He's a trustworthy coach but I can't say the same for the badly performing players.

I'd say Field will replace Drown.

Gazzamatta

Coach
BAs logic during the recent Moses injury was for Drown to run the team and Field to run the ball. Cant see much changing. Moses to run the team and Field to run the ball. The big issue is of cause Drown is a magnificent defender who probably covers up a lot. Field on the other hand is not as good.
Can anyone recall Lane playing anything less than 80 mins every week this year? He looks in need of a break.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Played for Munmorah as a kid. We used to always get smashed by the Terrigal Sharks. Woy Woy were pretty good as well.

Actually, come to think of it even Budgewoi used to beat us as well...and The Entrance.

We were pretty f**ken hopeless.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BAs logic during the recent Moses injury was for Drown to run the team and Field to run the ball. Cant see much changing. Moses to run the team and Field to run the ball. The big issue is of cause Drown is a magnificent defender who probably covers up a lot. Field on the other hand is not as good.
Can anyone recall Lane playing anything less than 80 mins every week this year? He looks in need of a break.
He will have had ten days off ffs. How many days does he need to get over 80 minutes of footy?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many fewer minutes would he have had to play for ten days to be enough rest? Ffs BA get your calculations right!