What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 17 TLT - Eels v Terrigal Warriors Sun 6.9.2020

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Gee you are an angry person.
No, I’m just sick of the same shit year after year!!
I know what you mean. It sucks finishing in 5th one year and then running 3rd after 16/20 rounds the next year doesn't it? I am sick of it too... I wish we were still getting wooden spoons like we were under the previous 2 coaches.
all the other years,
I know what you mean. It sucks finishing in 5th one year and then running 3rd after 16/20 rounds the next year doesn't it? I am sick of it too... I wish we were still getting wooden spoons like we were under the previous 2 coaches.
upload_2020-9-1_17-30-19.png

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Mate, no one on here likes losing, but we are third ffs. Calling the coach chicken shit is not too classy. But hey, it's the Internet.
I’m pretty sure he’s been called worse, champ, and I’m sure hundreds and thousands he earns will minimise hurt I may have caused him .

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
I believe coaching is a results driven profession, somebody tell me our achievements the pay 7 years, 1 semis win in two appearances? Give me a fkn break, not to mention the couple of spoons!!!

emjaycee

Coach
Oh piss off mate, can’t I just have an opinion I’m don’t need to read ur fkn stats
You asked for someone to tell you our achievements and you incorrectly said we had a couple of spoons in the last 7 years... If you want to have an opinion, don't position it as a fact or someone might attempt to correct you or at least give you a link so you can confirm your fact.
:D

hindy111

Post Whore
This is how I see it.

BA come in 2014 amd the team improved. But the squad improved. Ricky did clean out some junk in 2013. Semi was blooded by Ricky and Manu was signed along with KE. I think Peats and Norman also where added. Along with Hopoate. That was 6 very good players.
People bag Ricky but I still feel like he put the building blocks in place in a 12mth period.

BA had the team fighting for a finals birth. When look at those players along with Hayne,Jnr,Mannah,Lussick Moera,Sandow,B.Smith... It was hardly a garbage squad.
By memory we needed 1 win from either of our last 2 games. We where finals bound.
We had the 12th placed Knights who flogged us 42-12 and then the 15th placed Raiders who beat us easy 33-20.....

2015 we gave BA the year off. He lost Hayne late 2014.
We finished 12th...FLOP

2016 would of been finals bound bar Salary cap. Hard to judge anyone.

2017 we finished top 4. Performed great against Storm and then belted by Cowboys.

2018 - Wooden spoon

2019 - Finished 5th. Bar a late try it was 6th. Flooged Brisbane as expected and embarrased the week after by Storm.

2020 - Undetermined.

I'd say BA has had 6 games to get us up for. We went well in 2 of those and flopped in 4....

How do I rate our success under BA?

2014 - 5.5/10 - That squad was good enough to finish top half of table

2015 - 5/10 - Excuse was lost Hayne

2016 - NO RESULT

2017 - 7/10 - Best season and had we beat Storm we may of won it?? The side was expected to play finals.

2018 - 1/10 - I mean we where premiership favourites or one of. Not making the top 8 would of been seen as a disaster. We ended up last.

2019 - 6.5/10 - Well I'd say the sqaud finished about where it should of. Maybe slightly above hence the 6.5

25/50 IS MY SCORE.

People love BA cause of the years better 2006-2013 ( bar our 2009 run) where so horrible. Especially 11-13..... I dont think we've done anything special in 7yrs under BA...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
This is how I see it.

BA come in 2014 amd the team improved. But the squad improved. Ricky did clean out some junk in 2013. Semi was blooded by Ricky and Manu was signed along with KE. I think Peats and Norman also where added. Along with Hopoate. That was 6 very good players.
People bag Ricky but I still feel like he put the building blocks in place in a 12mth period.

BA had the team fighting for a finals birth. When look at those players along with Hayne,Jnr,Mannah,Lussick Moera,Sandow,B.Smith... It was hardly a garbage squad.
By memory we needed 1 win from either of our last 2 games. We where finals bound.
We had the 12th placed Knights who flogged us 42-12 and then the 15th placed Raiders who beat us easy 33-20.....

2015 we gave BA the year off. He lost Hayne late 2014.
We finished 12th...FLOP

2016 would of been finals bound bar Salary cap. Hard to judge anyone.

2017 we finished top 4. Performed great against Storm and then belted by Cowboys.

2018 - Wooden spoon

2019 - Finished 5th. Bar a late try it was 6th. Flooged Brisbane as expected and embarrased the week after by Storm.

2020 - Undetermined.

I'd say BA has had 6 games to get us up for. We went well in 2 of those and flopped in 4....

How do I rate our success under BA?

2014 - 5.5/10 - That squad was good enough to finish top half of table

2015 - 5/10 - Excuse was lost Hayne

2016 - NO RESULT

2017 - 7/10 - Best season and had we beat Storm we may of won it?? The side was expected to play finals.

2018 - 1/10 - I mean we where premiership favourites or one of. Not making the top 8 would of been seen as a disaster. We ended up last.

2019 - 6.5/10 - Well I'd say the sqaud finished about where it should of. Maybe slightly above hence the 6.5

25/50 IS MY SCORE.

People love BA cause of the years better 2006-2013 ( bar our 2009 run) where so horrible. Especially 11-13..... I dont think we've done anything special in 7yrs under BA...
Give me your assessment of the previous 7 years under 4 different coaches.

hindy111

Post Whore
Give me your assessment of the previous 7 years under 4 different coaches.

Ricky -Hard to judge but did cleans quad and made good signings. 6/10

SK - Terrible 2/10

DA - 6.5/10. Made a GF. SACKED FOLLOWING YEAR

Hagan 6.5/10 Won 2 finals games... Mental illness year after.

B.Smith - 7/10. Had some great success

Latest posts