What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 17 TLT - Eels v Terrigal Warriors Sun 6.9.2020

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How many fewer minutes would he have had to play for ten days to be enough rest? Ffs BA get your calculations right!

7 minutes less

24 hours x 60 minutes x 11 days = 15,840 minutes between games
24 hours x 60 minutes x 10 days = 14, 400 minutes

15,840 ÷ 14,400 = 0.9090 repeating

80 x 0.9090 = 72.72 repeating

Round up to 73.

Shaun Lane should have only played 73 minutes against the bunnies if we want him to "not look tired" against the warriors

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think this is Parramatta's first ever NRL game at Central Coast Stadium

I could be wrong but I think we were the only team to date not to play there.

Initially we were to play Newcastle and Manly there but of course restrictions eased by that stage.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Field in is the only change.
I like the look of that side.
Good to see SuperCoach holding underperforming players accountable.
How do you know he hasn't held them accountable? Do you mean by sacking them? If our top 17 players are getting pressured into error why would you think our backups would do any better?

84 Baby

Referee
I like the look of that side.

How do you know he hasn't held them accountable? Do you mean by sacking them? If our top 17 players are getting pressured into error why would you think our backups would do any better?
TBF to the doomsayers, the backups couldn’t have done any worse last week

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Good ole Brad, sticking with the “tried and tested “ how chicken shit is this guy, this is his biggest downfall not having the balks to make the big decisions like your top class coaches, and let’s not use the old depth, chestnut, this has been the case throughout his tenure!!!!!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good ole Brad, sticking with the “tried and tested “ how chicken shit is this guy, this is his biggest downfall not having the balks to make the big decisions like your top class coaches, and let’s not use the old depth, chestnut, this has been the case throughout his tenure!!!!!!!!
”The boys love playing for BA”

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Gee you are an angry person.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I know what you mean. It sucks finishing in 5th one year and then running 3rd after 16/20 rounds the next year doesn't it? I am sick of it too... I wish we were still getting wooden spoons like we were under the previous 2 coaches.
With the side we have finishing top 4 should be at the minimum. Are you saying only Bea Arthur would get able to get this squad into a top 4 finish??