What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.18 v WT

WestyLife

First Grade
Did you see this? Kimmorley crying that Penrith are disrespectful for resting 7 players. LMAO. If they won he would have been gloating about how awesome the Tigpies are and how they have turned the corner.

No he didn't. He said it was a story he made up to motivate his team. He just forgot it's the tigers and nothing gets them going.

Blues Riff

Bench
The errors were painful to watch live, but when you look at the replay without the stress, there's actually some really nice touches.

Copperhead

Juniors
Though we are in for a long season if that is our hooking pairing for next year
I'm afraid I can't see Luke making it, and we know what Kenny offers. How far away is Mason? What do you think about bringing Zach Dockar-Clay back? He's looked pretty good lately for the dogs.

Iamback

Coach
I'm afraid I can't see Luke making it, and we know what Kenny offers. How far away is Mason? What do you think about bringing Zach Dockar-Clay back? He's looked pretty good lately for the dogs.

The thing with Luke is he is just so many pre-seasons behind in development

Mason is looking ok. He does some good things but also can throw a few wild passes. Maybe they will convert Jack Cole or Puru into a 9 to save money.

WestyLife

First Grade
Watching the replay with a beer is very relaxed knowing the result.

If looks could kill Edwards would've murdered Jennings after that 1st tackle kick 😂 just saw that bit he was staring daggers at Jennings.

Munky

Coach
Watched the game twice now. Still can't work out what happened to Falls.

I watched the now twenty five year old movie Contact last night.

My theory cooked up overnight is he fell into a wormhole of some sort.

Why else would you play Salmon at five eighth?

WestyLife

First Grade
I watched the now twenty five year old movie Contact last night.

My theory cooked up overnight is he fell into a wormhole of some sort.

Why else would you play Salmon at five eighth?

It's always the obvious answer we miss. I bet he shows up in 2056 when the apes take over.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Not that he was playing well anyway. Someone should of stepped up when he went off
Showed Salmon isn't an option at 5/8 even for a mid game injury. Api moving to the halves (while still getting into dummy half a bit) with Kenny at 9 is the way to go if Nathan or Luai do down during a game.

WestyLife

First Grade
Not that he was playing well anyway. Someone should of stepped up when he went off

Showed Salmon isn't an option at 5/8 even for a mid game injury. Api moving to the halves (while still getting into dummy half a bit) with Kenny at 9 is the way to go if Nathan or Luai do down during a game.

Pretty much this. I don't mind Salmon taking hit ups but that was a drop off from reserve grade half to Salmon.

Iamback

Coach

Not sure if Api could defend on the edge.

Salmon made his tackles and kicked when he had too.

At full strength. Api would of taken over as a play maker, So the outcome would still be same with Api doing more. Just easier in defence