What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 24: Parramatta Eels v Manly at Pirtek Stadium 7.45pm 22/8/14

strider

Post Whore
seriously - should be a 8 point try - he kicked - could have been f**kin dangerous .... why is he allowed to do that?

TheParraboy

Staff member
18-12

23min

we need a couple more tires, these merkins (manly) will get 1 or 2 more i reckon

strider

Post Whore
so they admit he did something illegal and dangerous while scoring the try - yet its not an 8 pointer since he DID actually score? ..... wtf?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
so they admit he did something illegal and dangerous while scoring the try - yet its not an 8 pointer since he DID actually score? ..... wtf?

Absolutely ridiculous rule. I'm sure though I've seen people score in the past and still receive the 8 point try

Parra Pride

Referee

8 point try is only if the illegal play is after the try is scored, since it was in the act of scoring it just would have been a penalty try, with the conversion from in front. So it's irrelevant what should have been called there since Sandow made the kick anyway.