What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 24: Parramatta Eels v Manly at Pirtek Stadium 7.45pm 22/8/14

strider

Post Whore
8 point try is only if the illegal play is after the try is scored, since it was in the act of scoring it just would have been a penalty try, with the conversion from in front. So it's irrelevant what should have been called there since Sandow made the kick anyway.

no its not - the rule is in the act of scoring, which includes immediately after

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Corey Norman is so frustrating, he often chooses the correct time to dummy and run but he only ever manages to poke his nose through the line because he runs the ball about as hard as my Nan. All he manages to do is kill our backline line plays movements.

Toughen up merkin!!!

strider

Post Whore
why is he going to the video ref when it is NOT a try scoring play? .... thats NOT what the video ref is for ffs!!!

DCE is faking it - its a clear dive

strider

Post Whore
Then I have nfi what differentiates an 8 point try from a penalty try. :crazy:

Maybe if it stops the try being scored?

a penalty try is only for when you do NOT actually score .... 8 point is when you do score but foul play happens

strider

Post Whore
since when did manly players turn into diving f**king pricks? I thought they were meant to be tough pricks?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I can't wait to see Toovey try and blame the refs after this if we manage to hold on... He has no legs to stand on whatsoever