What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.5 v SeaEagles

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
Liam Martin sore or not would struggle to outplay Purts in the backrow at the moment. Did he get into Angus Crichtons lolly jar in the off season?
He was holding his arm and shoulder strangely all game. I know he's got that funny running style but he didn't look comfortable.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I said all the same shit last week when most of you were shitting your pants at the thought of playing Easts.....

Not one mention of me being right last week though

BxTom

Bench
Agree with everything you say. This ref is a Manly local. He crucified Roosters as well when Manly played them at home. On that occasion, penalty count was 9 - 4. This bloke should not be reffing any games that Manly play in, he cannot be unbiased.
This was only his 3rd game as a ref. He has been on the line previous to that which explains why he couldn't see a blatant knock on.

Pjf04b

Juniors
This was only his 3rd game as a ref. He has been on the line previous to that which explains why he couldn't see a blatant knock on.
I hope you were being sarcastic as this was his 60th first grade game. He was the referee who called the phantom sin bin against Penrith a couple of years ago!
I wouldn’t say he was biased, but too easily influenced by the crowd and totally incompetent!

Latest posts