What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.6 vs Sydney Roosters 3,2,1

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This is another hard one.

3- Hayne
2- Mannah
1- Norman

Other mentions to Peats and Sandow, also Gower who was outstanding in defence.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hardest 3 points voting i can remember, we didn't have a bad player everyone had a dig and played their part.

3 points - Hayne he was epic saved two tries was dangerous in attack and was safe as a bank at the back.

2 points - peats another epic performance, this guy is our best signing since i can't remember

1 point - Hoppa he was outstanding from dummy half, solid in defence what a class act.

Norman,sandow,Tonga,Semi,Mannah and Gower were all good. special mention to young Pauli they went at him hard and he didn't give an inch.

Same for me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
get that crap outta here Casper

game day thread :arrow:

player votes only, people have to sift through your bullshit to try and find votes so do not watse their time

lil_eel

Juniors
3) Hayne ( 2 Try savers)

2) Mannah (Best prop going forward)

1) Hoppa (made good metres helpig out the forwards)

HM: Norman. He might not do anything flashy, but his defense and kicking game has been really solid

Forty20

First Grade
Rd.6 vs Sydney Roosters

3. Jarryd Hayne
2. Chris Sandow
1. Tim Mannah

Honourable Mentions: William Hopoate, Corey Norman, Nathan Peats (extremely close on overall voting)

Overall Standings

9. Jarryd Hayne
8. Nathan Peats
5. Semi Radradra
5. Chris Sandow
4. Manu Ma'u
3. William Hopoate
2. Tim Mannah