What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 8: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Tigers Sunday 29 April

Chipmunk

Coach
Gee hope Evans can find some form, Matagi is pretty average!!

I'd give Evans, Matagi, Terepo, Gower and Vave all one game a month. I think they'd all be awesome if we could just get that one great game a month from them.

Actually on second thoughts id give them 2 to 3 games every 2 to 3 months, but still the same amount of games across a season.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I've been one of his greatest critics, and I make no apologies for that, but Pritchard has now strung together two very good games in a row. And today, his game was sensational. Best I have ever seen him play. Well done, young man.
Yep I’m in that vote as well. Keep it up you mad merkin.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So looks like Manu has been playing in the middle the last 2 weeks I think (today he moved back to the edge after T-Rex went of).

May be the reason for the pick up in his form.

Happy MEel

First Grade
So looks like Manu has been playing in the middle the last 2 weeks I think (today he moved back to the edge after T-Rex went of).

Agreed. I don’t think it’s any coincidence that his best 2 games in quite a while has been when he has spent some time in the middle.

strider

Post Whore

I think he started on edge ... moved to middle when kenny came on ... then moved to edge when trex went off

I did notice him making some good meters here and there. I didn't notice where he was standing though. Wherever he's doing it from, I'd like to see more.