What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Sharks, Saturday 05 May

Wally21

Bench
Yeah I think so too. Sharks are one speed. Sadly at the moment we’re in reverse
Agreed. We should own them based on last week. But I don’t have a good feeling. This is going to be one of those f**ked, shoulda coulda woulda games

Chipmunk

Coach
We appear pedestrian with the ball. Our forwards make little penetration to the oppositon defence in the middle and we go no where when we go wide because the defence has endless time so is sitting there waiting for us.

Awesome.

84 Baby

Referee
Ok I’m seriously turning this off. If we turn it around this half you can all thank with booze or cash tomorrow. Or some sweet ass

Bandwagon

Staff member
I reckon we are in this, just need to hold the f**king ball and jag a penalty or two.

Wally21

Bench
So, pretty much every game at Shark Park since about 1998?
Yep!!! Actually since 2001 when Vella sprinted 70m up the sideline and we won 40 zip. I was there as a guest of the Sharkies. Drank their beer and partied like a merkin

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon we are in this, just need to hold the f**king ball and jag a penalty or two.

Yeah it's way closer than it looks. Main difference is three big, bad reads on our line.

By that I mean that both sides have been equally shit, btw.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
We are definitely off with the ball, timing is just out a bit and it’s making a massive difference.

If we can sharpen up a bit and score first we aren’t out of it.

Or the more likely scenario where we capitulate in the 2nd half and get beaten by 40

Gazzamatta

Coach
Making some head way through the middle at the back end. Fingers crossed. Matagi 3rd game in is shit as predicted.