What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Sharks, Saturday 05 May

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Fair enough, I’ll concede mate. I wasn’t aware he had gotten through that much work, happy to retract. Been a passenger this half.... and as I type that his offload leads to a try.
Hang on @Bazal - I'm the first person to concede a point in internet discussion history and you don't even give that post a like... Thursday afternoon at the Saleyards merkin!!! :D

Bazal

Post Whore
No you didn't. All you said was something affected the interchange . I suggested BA simply forgot. You said head coaches don't forget about things like that. I offered a recent case that showed they do.

What do you think it was that affected the interchange leaving Edwards on the pine?

f**k me dead... I said I reckon Kaysa was iffy and that threw off the interchange plans. I'm pretty sure I even said it in those exact words.

Pick your nose instead, mate

Bazal

Post Whore
We all have you on ignore because of your relentless bullying is how I would reply to this post if I could see it

And if I could see this post I would no doubt be forced to relentlessly bully you.

I assume

Noise

Coach
f**k me dead... I said I reckon Kaysa was iffy and that threw off the interchange plans. I'm pretty sure I even said it in those exact words.

Pick your nose instead, mate

Will Smith coming on for Kaysa at the 30min mark (who was not injured by the way) has no bearing on when Edwards came on (who usually comes on at the 20min mark)

Pick your nose? You were losing it when you gave it to IALB for no reason before you left but you have now returned to this forum fully geniused.

wittyfan

Referee
Heartbreaking yet heartwarming.

DcbrpV6VwAEh73l.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Will Smith coming on for Kaysa at the 30min mark (who was not injured by the way) has no bearing on when Edwards came on (who usually comes on at the 20min mark)

Pick your nose? You were losing it when you gave it to IALB for no reason before you left but you have now returned to this forum fully geniused.

Kaysa coming BACK might have an impact on the interchange, though. Tepai playing on the edge and Manu playing more minutes almost certainly did.

Or you could believe the coach forgot. And then have the sheer moxy to call others geniused.

"Pick your nose instead" is a relatively common saying where I grew up. You wanna pick a fight or an argument, in this case you're much better off picking your nose.

hindy111

Post Whore
What did Terepo do wrong?
I yet to watch game but almost 100mtrs and a few tackle breaks and 40 tackles with 2 missed.?.

eels_fan

First Grade
What did Terepo do wrong?
I yet to watch game but almost 100mtrs and a few tackle breaks and 40 tackles with 2 missed.?.

Giving away a lazy penalty and then backing it up with a rubbish attempt (with Matagi) on Fifita handed them the first try.

He was better than Matagi though who shouldn’t be near first grade. His regular 5 game playing pattern continues...

Great (manly)
Bad (tigers)
Terrible (sharks)
Bad (hopefully wenty)
Great (as above...)

Latest posts