What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

Chipmunk

Coach
I don't like our chances today.

No Gutho, No Moses, No Chance!

With Hughes out for the Storm I think the damage will be limited at least. We're certainly getting some luck in not having to play these top teams at full strength, including their first choice half.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't like our chances today.

No Gutho, No Moses, No Chance!

With Hughes out for the Storm I think the damage will be limited at least. We're certainly getting some luck in not having to play these top teams at full strength, including their first choice half.
We will play teams 4 weeks straight with there top line half back out it would be downright embarrassing if we go 0/4 even without Moses. Takes the piss out of any excuse the club should be having for performing they we we are.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The irony is the one game we have won at Magic Round was the only game that brought BA to tears.
Last years game against a pathetic Titans team brought me tears. Even worse I couldn’t get completely sozzled as I had a big day at work the next day.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Last years game against a pathetic Titans team brought me tears. Even worse I couldn’t get completely sozzled as I had a big day at work the next day.
Yeah that was another game we should've, could've but didnt win.

Feels like groundhog day.

Pazza

First Grade
My only Magic Round experience. Cost me thousands in accomodation etc. Best part of the whole trip was Caxton st. Loved the walk by the pub. Iconic stuff. Suncorp? Give me Commbank any day.

Maybe they could have a black Magic mini round at commbank. Have all the western Sydney side have a double header.

TheParraboy

Staff member
According to Jonathon Thurston, everybody should experience magic round its just great, you get to see old jerseys like wests magpies, north sydney bears , perth reds...

Soto

Bench
Matterson out with illness. Moretti on the bench. Cartwright starting. Joe O starts and Paulo on the bench..
Bench is now Paulo, Kelma, Moretti and Makatoa....we got this

Latest posts