What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

King-Gutho94

Coach
Best eels player in the 2022 GF by some distance.

Works with disabled kids outside of football.

Get a grip
Yep I'll get a grip when we piss him off.

Wasnt hard to stand out in that GF.

He may be a charitable bloke but last time i checked we ain't a charity as a football club.

He has missed 3 games through game day illness in the past 3 years.

Not even including the 3 game suspension he took instead of a fine.

The likes of Moses and Gutho would drag themselves off a sick bed to play every week if they could.

Matto gets a sniffle he pulls out.

We have seen enough evidence over the years it's all about Matto and not much else.

What are we paying him a year again and what games and moments stand out so much since the GF has he justified it when on the field.

Parra Pride

Referee
Best eels player in the 2022 GF by some distance.

Works with disabled kids outside of football.

Get a grip
The Matto hate on here is something, dead set think he must go around kicking dogs or something with the way some people talk about him on here.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Matto hate on here is something, dead set think he must go around kicking dogs or something with the way some people talk about him on here.

I get why some would dislike him for opting to take a suspension, rather than pay a fine. I get that.

But he puts in more effort than a lot of his teammates - Lane, Sivo, Paulo ...

He is a little fragile, as he misses some games, but he always puts in, imo.

Parra Pride

Referee
I get why some would dislike him for opting to take a suspension, rather than pay a fine. I get that.

But he puts in more effort than a lot of his teammates - Lane, Sivo, Paulo ...

He is a little fragile, as he misses some games, but he always puts in, imo.
I think the biggest issue is that he has won a premiership, and everyone here is just so used to failure that we see someone different and can't help but hate them for it.

Pazza

First Grade
Yep I'll get a grip when we piss him off.

Wasnt hard to stand out in that GF.

He may be a charitable bloke but last time i checked we ain't a charity as a football club.

He has missed 3 games through game day illness in the past 3 years.

Not even including the 3 game suspension he took instead of a fine.

The likes of Moses and Gutho would drag themselves off a sick bed to play every week if they could.

Matto gets a sniffle he pulls out.

We have seen enough evidence over the years it's all about Matto and not much else.

What are we paying him a year again and what games and moments stand out so much since the GF has he justified it when on the field.

I think you're being a bit dramatic

Latest posts