What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A grand final that was over in 20 minutes. 33% winning percentage in the finals. All he’s won is a spoon. Those are the facts. Nepotism is his other highlight. He’s going to get another spoon too.
That game was over after 7 mins, after we let that first try in they just pissed themselves.

lol Sivo you coward.

Parra Pride

Referee
This forum can be just as negative and toxic as Reddit was. I don’t think I’ll come back again until parra start winning games again. I’ll just text in to abc grandstand like I always do
With how upset you are over people wanting our shit coach sacked I can only assume you are Brad Arthur. No wonder we are getting f**king embarrassed when you are too busy posting here instead of paying attention to the team. It's 48-10 btw Brad.

With how upset you are over people wanting our shit coach sacked I can only assume you are Brad Arthur. No wonder we are getting f**king embarrassed when you are too busy posting here instead of paying attention to the team. It's 48-10 btw Brad.

By a Storm team without their halfback and fullback and 5/8 missing more than a half.

But then again we were only playing with 11 men.
Lussick and Sivo play more for the opposition than us