What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: EELS v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Allianz Stadium 19/5/23

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sneaking Elmer Fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

Gronk

Staff member
Ok you are correct. The defending premiers who just won the last two grand finals have shit defense.
Once again the big man from the East is correct.
You got it arse up. You said they have shit attack.

BTW, no need to be a bitch.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hopefully we don’t get smashed.

I'm trying really, really hard to be positive.

But with us missing RCG, and Lane, having a struggling hooker, and having some ordinary outside backs, I just realistically don't see us competing with them.

Legal Eel

Juniors
I'm trying really, really hard to be positive.

But with us missing RCG, and Lane, having a struggling hooker, and having some ordinary outside backs, I just realistically don't see us competing with them.
The sad thing Is that I think there are gaps in their squad too.

If we had Taane Milne on the wing we would be disappointed. Isaiah Tass would be take it or leave it at Parra. Hame Sele is no better than our starting props really. Host and Chee Kam wouldn't stack up as our second rowers. Their bench is no better than ours.

Really, there are gaps that can be exploited. But we just don't have the game plan, motivation or thrust through the middle at the moment to take advantage.

If we had their squad we would still be in the bottom 8. Could it be coaching?

Latest posts