What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: EELS v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Allianz Stadium 19/5/23

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you get that someone (you) can have heritage from somewhere or culture, which doesn't make yourself from there or that culture... then why are you still banging on that Brown not being a Maori couldn't possibly then have some Maori heritage - as has been accepted by Wiki editors (probably more knowledgable about the particular subject than you or I)?
I didn't say anything about his heritage, I said he's not Maori, as stated by Dylan Brown. Who may be even more knowledgeable than Wikipedia editors.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yes, you said Dylan Brown said he's not Maori, and wondered why he knew Maori customs etc. You've also denied that he could have Maori heritage, as indicated by his Wikipedia authors.... No problem friend. I'm simply saying that despite your claim that you "get" people can have heritage from places or cultures that they themselves are not from or part of - it appears you might not. Carry on...

mode subs GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes, you said Dylan Brown said he's not Maori, and wondered why he knew Maori customs etc.
No I knew why he would know Maori customs, because he comes from New Zealand, where anybody under 40 knows all that stuff. What I wondered was why he would make a point of doing the hongi with a bunch of merkins after picking up his Eric Simms medal. I haven't seen that since his Maori mates did the haka on his debut.
You've also denied that he could have Maori heritage
Again you've misrepresented me. I denied he was Maori because the player himself denied it in an interview after said haka occurred in 2019. The reason I remember it is because his choice of words was interesting.
, as indicated by his Wikipedia authors.... No problem friend. I'm simply saying that despite your claim that you "get" people can have heritage from places or cultures that they themselves are not from or part of - it appears you might not. Carry on...
Better luck next time, friend.

Gronk

Staff member

TheRam

Coach
I hear ya he is pretty lazy.
Problem is he can be lazy at full back and it doesn't effect South's defence if he is at centre and he is lazy they get pumped.

Move him to 5/8 he may get more involved

What?

Hahahahahahaha.....

TheRam

Coach
No, you pondered/asked why he was doing the nose rub, claiming he was not a Maori.

I gave you an answer, with linked evidence that he has Maori heritage. You may not like the answer, but I did answer your question and shoot down your assumption as irrelevant.

The friend was merely a reference to the gif posted earlier in the thread from Inbetweeners, the oo football friend episode... but that nuance might also have been missed.

Mate give it up. He is a massive Troll.

With Pou it's best you make your point and then just bail. Otherwise he just drags you down into his sh*t show lair and fu*ks you stupid and before you know it you are both sizing up to one another at a below 70 IQ.

Baked turnips make more sense that this jar head.

Latest posts