What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: 750pm Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium May 30th

eels4life87

Juniors
I want to cry I’m so relieved

This is exactly why I thought the comments writing off the season when Gutho was ruled out were a bit ridiculous. The eels are frustratingly a much better team with Mitch and Gutho in the team. I hate it. It’s predictable but I guess it is what it is. And there are still 14 rounds to go.

Please never let Lussick play again. He wasn’t missed. Makes me laugh even more at the comment I got last week calling me a “spiteful prick” on eels socials for not wanting Lussick to play first grade for the eels ever again 🤣🤣🤣

Losing to the last placed bunnies to beat the first placed sharks five days later is just wild

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
Great win. Impressive really.

Big guns really stood up when it mattered. Moses, Gutho, Brown...all immense when it mattered.

The Sharks got a great deal off the bench that took a bit out of us, but we showed some resilience and rallied, which was great to see.

We should improve and be better for the run. Let's see if we can put a few wins together.

eels4life87

Juniors
LMFAO the person who was telling me on eels socials that the eels were going to lose and have 50 points put on them in the second half just blocked me cause the eels won. Peace out ✌️