What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2024: Eels v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium June 10th

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’m absolutely ropable at that. They lost what three players during the course of that game but they absolutely wanted it more than we did.
Same old excuses matty we lose control whenever we are down a man and when we have an extra man.

The Tigers game Galvin goes the bin at 12-6 we take the 2 points. And look clueless for 10 mins. Tigers score 2 tries when he comes back and win the game.

hindy111

Post Whore
What about the several players who dropped the ball in good position, preventing Moses building pressure......what else could Moses do?

He put in pretty ordinary kicks. He was good in tje first but poor in the 2nd half. I forget who dropped it when they where down to 12. Not the Lane one after that attacking the line. He threw a hospital pass. A leader needs to step up and calm the side down and take charge. I just don't think he did that.
He needs to be the guy marshalling the troops to build the sets. We looked lost

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Same old excuses matty we lose control whenever we are down a man and when we have an extra man.

The Tigers game Galvin goes the bin at 12-6 we take the 2 points. And look clueless for 10 mins. Tigers score 2 tries when he comes back and win the game.
I knew we were fkd when Shaun Lane wasn’t even looking and dropped the ball in the first set. Every set during that ten mins was absolutely disgusting. We panic thinking we have to score of each set. Just make them tackle ffs.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
He put in pretty ordinary kicks. He was good in tje first but poor in the 2nd half. I forget who dropped it when they where down to 12. Not the Lane one after that attacking the line. He threw a hospital pass. A leader needs to step up and calm the side down and take charge. I just don't think he did that.
I think it was Joffa but whoever it was overran it. Horrendous

emjaycee

Coach
Asi got caught out by Crichton on sheer pace, which was always likely given Crichton is a top 20 player in the comp and Asi isnt in our top 20 normally. He was unlucky with the no-try call as I reckon there was one angle that showed it on the ground.

Drown needs to do more but the Dogs obviously watched his game last week and were on him better when he tried to run then the Sharks were.

Moses disappointing and disappointing to not see Grieg come back on for a second stint.

Best for me was Blaize in his first game on the wing, and Kelma for the second week in a row, his best game(s) for Parra. Special mention Joffa who has a task and just goes out there and does it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Inside pass from Moses to RCG 3rd tackle 5m out when Reg wasn't looking was ridiculous.

They are down a man spread them out and tire out the middles.

hindy111

Post Whore
Dogs play with Heart. Plenty of money to spend also. Wait till they build a real forward pack and a proper halfback. I see a premiership within 4yrs.
We play like we are just going through the motions. Another day at work.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Dogs play with Heart. Plenty of money to spend also. Wait till they build a real forward pack and a proper halfback. I see a premiership within 4yrs.
We play like we are just going through the motions. Another day at work.
BA mentality it's a dream job.

Just happy to be here.