What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2024: Eels v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium June 10th

84 Baby

Referee
Let's be honest. A bit of luck and Dogs score 4 or 5 more. They shredded us and looked dangerous nearly every set. They looked better than us even with 12 men.
Gutherson is safe but offers very little in attack. Russel is a reserve grader as is Asi
Moses was woefull in 2nd half. Kicking gunk and game management garbage.
If Kikau and JAC played and dint lose 3 players that scoreline is scary. Dogs played poorly.

Anyhows that's the season now. Time to blood for 2025.
If Kikau & JAC play, they attack down their left more so Asi isn’t exposed as badly

hindy111

Post Whore
We have Lane,Matto,RCG,Jnr and Sivo under contract untill 2026 is over. Bar RCG we need to move all on somehow. Would mean chipping in heaps and basicaly tanking 2025. But atleast for 2026 we'd be set to go. Otherwise we wait till 2027 and linger mid table

emjaycee

Coach
Smart of the club to hire an academically over qualified person , who was moved from his last club, to head our recruitment area. A position he had nor held before, the evidence since 2021 tells the tale. Sorry emjaycee, it’s how it is.
Not sure why you are apologising to me, I am not Mark O'Neill.
By the way, why did you pick 2021 - didn't he start in 2019?

The Predictor

Juniors
One of the most disappointing things about today was how Connor Tracey and Blake Wilson burned us so easily. We made them both look like Origin level players.
I remember a number of people suggesting we should have bought Tracey to add depth.
He was coming, though fwts at head office didn’t want to give him an extra year, I hope they enjoyed their 💩 sandwich, he killed it

The Predictor

Juniors
B
Asi got caught out by Crichton on sheer pace, which was always likely given Crichton is a top 20 player in the comp and Asi isnt in our top 20 normally. He was unlucky with the no-try call as I reckon there was one angle that showed it on the ground.

Drown needs to do more but the Dogs obviously watched his game last week and were on him better when he tried to run then the Sharks were.

Moses disappointing and disappointing to not see Grieg come back on for a second stint.

Best for me was Blaize in his first game on the wing, and Kelma for the second week in a row, his best game(s) for Parra. Special mention Joffa who has a task and just goes out there and does it.
Brown dishes this rubbish every game