What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Dragons GAME DAY thread (14/8/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eel01s

Bench
How was Mahoney offside before that first penalty goal?

What replays was the video ref watching? Mahoney grounded the ball, our challenge was overturned based on something we didn't see, and Drown was ruled to have stripped the ball when he was nowhere near it.

Moses to me is the key. Our attack is hopeless and he is the root of it. He is not running and putting guys into space. Blake and Fergo are getting zero quality ball.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dragons deserved the win, but that no try decision on Mahoney was a crock of shit - every other time this season a ref has made an onfield call, and the video ref was in two minds, they stayed with the onfield decision.

But noooooo - not when it's the Eels.

Still - played like shit, deserved to lose.

And the best thing is we get to lose again next week - no way in hell we beat the Storm.

Tooooks

Bench
Most of our backline have regressed this year. We have absolutely nothing in attack. We rarely look dangerous and our blowout scores against the Qld teams have masked how shit our attack is.

We can’t score more than two tries against one of the worst defensive sides in the comp. And they’re understrength. What hope do we have against the best defensive side in the comp? And their attack will tear our edges to shreds.

T-Boon

Coach
Moses has been ordinary last couple week.
Dyl Brown sucks and he should be dropped.
Mahoney has been bad since he signed his new contact.
Gutherson is a champion.
The forwards all seem good. Nathan Brown is great.
Unless we can get Semi back we aren't doing anything the rest of the season.

Noise

Coach
Agreed. I’ve sung Moses’ praises but he needs learn how to to run an attack again. He can’t create an overlap.

I really think we’re missing Johns being out of the bubble. It’d be hard for him to provide meaningful input speaking through a fence.
He’s being a bit of a cat and not taking the line on when we attack their line.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nothings been addressed. We’re making the same errors week in week out. We won’t make an impact in the finals. We’ll limp out just as we’ve limped in.

I said it last week - we are honestly making up the numbers.

This team is dumb, and cannot concentrate for the full 80 minutes.

That was shit house. No leadership. Now they're playing a shit house Coldplay song to rub it in. I guess I could have just said a Coldplay song.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Then come up with excuses for it. I’m normally on your side with your positivity but I’m over the crap they keep dishing up.
giphy.gif

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Then come up with excuses for it. I’m normally on your side with your positivity but I’m over the crap they keep dishing up.

no excuses it was a shit performance!!

Only bonus is in previous years we do that several times and lose putting pressure on our finals spot!! This year we have been with those shitty performances ...,so no pressure on our finals spot ....

Status
Not open for further replies.