What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Parra v Dragons GAME DAY thread (14/8/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Better team won. We looked very flat for mine, probably to be somewhat expected after the quagmire five days ago. We need to see some early ball to the right edge, in attack. It rarely happens of late.

IFR33K

Coach
Most of our backline have regressed this year. We have absolutely nothing in attack. We rarely look dangerous and our blowout scores against the Qld teams have masked how shit our attack is.

We can’t score more than two tries against one of the worst defensive sides in the comp. And they’re understrength. What hope do we have against the best defensive side in the comp? And their attack will tear our edges to shreds.

Shhhhhh mate. I got ripped to shreds suggesting we need change albeit for a week. Everything’s is fine, we going well and all is sweet. We’ve got BA at the helm, and he’s playing coy. We’ve got a grand master plan coming up. BA will out fox all opposition coaches. Wait for it.

DaveMc

Juniors
Wait, Pou, is your point that Gutherson did too much? Are you being contrary for the sake of being contrary?

Dibs

Bench
no excuses it was a shit performance!!

Only bonus is in previous years we do that several times and lose putting pressure on our finals spot!! This year we have been with those shitty performances ...,so no pressure on our finals spot ....
But you did come up with an excuse for it. Because of the short turn around and dragons having 8 day turnaround

Noise

Coach
Shhhhhh mate. I got ripped to shreds suggesting we need change albeit for a week. Everything’s is fine, we going well and all is sweet. We’ve got BA at the helm, and he’s playing coy. We’ve got a grand master plan coming up. BA will out fox all opposition coaches. Wait for it.
I think BA has the same amount of semi final victories as Mary.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Almost half of his runs were kick returns. Do you think Moses should have done the kick returns this week?
The guy has no idea. He looks at a stat and makes a definitive statement based on that, rather than looking at those stats in context.

Eelogical

Referee
That was shit house. No leadership. Now they're playing a shit house Coldplay song to rub it in. I guess I could have just said a Coldplay song.
Lined out way to deep in the dragons red zone without running on to the ball made it too easy for the dragons defence. BA has some work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.