What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: 2022 Non Parra games - Buy a beanie for cancer rd

Happy MEel

First Grade
What exactly is drummed into them?

As I said right at the start, I reckon it would be predominantly about ensuring you are ready in defence and don’t miss tackles just like Bellamy said.

Anything else is pure speculation tbh.
Offering a pure speculation as fact and then claiming anything else is speculation.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
OK. So coaches wanting good defence is speculation.

Fine. Lets agree to disagree and I'll get the knot out of my knickers.

PM me if anyone wants to see it on video.

hindy111

Post Whore
JMK has been one of the Dogs best this year. I rate him. How much of an upgrade will Mahoney be? Based on form none.

Noise

Coach
Absolute bullshit. If you are putting bodies in front of players and making tackles two things are fairly certain:

1. A collision of some description is inevitable.
2. Teams don’t march down the field.

Don’t try and out-derp your 4 Pines swilling mate.
Bullshit. If you have minimal line speed and / or are waiting for the attacker to come to you, you aren’t ‘chasing the collision. you are also allowing an easy 10 metres every tackle allowing teams to march down field.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bullshit. If you have minimal line speed and / or are waiting for the attacker to come to you, you aren’t ‘chasing the collision. you are also allowing an easy 10 metres every tackle allowing teams to march down field.
Fairly certain thats not what Bellamy had in mind when he said he wanted his players to "put a body in front and make their tackles". He must have really been saying that he wants his players to "chase the collision"!

Latest posts