What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Dragons LIVE game day thread 28/6/18

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m not a fan of his either. However he is only a backup like you said and I’ll take him over Luke Kelly any day. The question that I’d like answered is king incapable of playing 80 or is BA wrong in thinking king can’t play 80?
BA Thinks not, I'd rather a gassed King than seeing smith in the team again this season. Hopefully Kaysa or Mahoney are back.

forward pass

Coach
I think Mennings career is close to over. He has completely lost it this year. He is trying hard but he just doesn’t have it any more.

Watch the saints first half try. He gets beaten by Lafai and then totally gives up. If he ran back he may have stopped that try. But he didn’t seem to give a f**k tbh.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think Mennings career is close to over. He has completely lost it this year. He is trying hard but he just doesn’t have it any more.

Watch the saints first half try. He gets beaten by Lafai and then totally gives up. If he ran back he may have stopped that try. But he didn’t seem to give a f**k tbh.
Absolutely. Lazy Fu***r. Pi** him off now even if it cost us. He is totally unfit and useless. Would rather play with 12. Why the hell is he still in the team BA?
Ps. Irish beer is pretty damn good. Lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Add Ben Cummins to that as well. Refs hate shit teams beating good teams so they pull penalties out of there ass
I think Dragons had last 5 penalties! I didn't think that forward pass when you looked like scoring to go to 22-8 was forward. I thought it came out of the hands backwards. Cummins rode St Merge home.

However Will Smith and Takairangi geez were woeful!

Gronk

Staff member
I think Dragons had last 5 penalties! I didn't think that forward pass when you looked like scoring to go to 22-8 was forward. I thought it came out of the hands backwards. Cummins rode St Merge home.

Yep, agreed.

3 tries a piece and lose in the dying minutes.

The perfect storm for the BA deathriders. As soon as it was over I thought .... AND they’re off

images

TheParraboy

Staff member
Run out of battery on my phone and the dragqueens score two late tries

Dragons at the start I thought were gonna destroy us. More composed, just looked like they were gonna pounce

Mannah coming on in the 15th minute made a huge difference. His line speed defensively was the best on the park, they didn’t want to run at him. Plus that massive break for that try to give us confidence.

We should have closed it out with 6-7 min to go but gave them a sniff and they scored two tries via kicks. Our defence was outstanding all game bar those two kicks

Dragons are not a top 4 side. Hunt was terrible bar that kick to set up a try. They will be out fairly quickly in the semis.

At 18-8 and bar the last 5 min, was totally proud the way we played. Hayne stepped up I thought and only got one quality ball and he scored from it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You are a big whineyrulz, and im with Dibs - but that was kinda funny
I've never denied it, there is just plenty more to whine about these days. I was going to post it is very exciting but Baz will have a sook. Whoops to late.......

TheParraboy

Staff member
I can accept the forward pass, it looked forward at the ground but..

When Hayne got penalised for off side I can’t accept. He sprinted from the line to put a hit on, this penalty gave the drag queens a leg up they shouldn’t have had deep in their own half

strider

Post Whore
No it was stupid f**king question just like your stupid question to me, you replied with Fluff which you accused me of. You can't admit a f**king shit call by a coach with no idea cost us the game. Saints were flat all game and there to be beaten. But there same blokes have been letting the coach down for months and are continually picked. He warned them yet again this week more hollow words I'd expect.

I might be a whinger but some of you blokes would stick up for BA if burnt down an orphanage.
And some of you whingers would blame him for all the orphans being in the orphanage

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And some of you whingers would blame him for all the orphans being in the orphanage
Or maybe we can just see it's time up for BA???

When the club or team do something positive I do acknowledge it, there has been f**k all positive at all to talk about all season.

Positives this season

- Alvaro is turning into a top quality first grade prop forward

- Guth with his return from injury, he's not far off top form IMO he was great last night

- George Jennings is having a very good season for us and deserves another contract

- Marata has shown he is a promising first grader and a handy addition to the pack(hope he is signed for next year)

- Mahoney making his debut and looking a decent option going into the future

- Junior Paulo coming home, he is exactly what we need a quality attacking middle forward

If you want me to type out the negatives i could be typing for the rest of 2018.

strider

Post Whore
Can we play Mahoney if Smith is fit?
Im wondering if Scotts retirement means we get another top 30 spot for the remainder of the year .... otherwise i cannot see a reason for him announcing it just before june 30. Coincidence? I reckon theres gotta be something to it ...... so i reckon mahoney might get into the top 30

Latest posts