What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium 2/7/22

I was here posting all through the game ... yeah it is f**ked ..... but glad another loss has made your weekend happy again. You seem to get a nice kick out of us losing. Good for you.
You must be Demented old man. How does a loss make me happy you fruit loop? Just because you are backing a loser f**king coach and I believe he needed to be sacked 5 years ago doesn’t make me want our team to lose you moron. Get a grip 🤣

Happy MEel

First Grade
WTF merkin? I had $40 on Souths. These players are always a chance of shitting themselves in a nothing game. Souths had the bounce back factor in their favour too. They were red hot. It’s convenient to want to blame the coach though.
Just like it’s convenient to want to blame the players. They’re both equally to blame. The difference is though that the roster has changed over the years and we’ve had players dropped from the first grade side, even this year. The one constant is BA in the coaching role for 9 years with nothing to show for it, so it is completely logical to want a change in that department and focus on it.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
WTF merkin? I had $40 on Souths. These players are always a chance of shitting themselves in a nothing game. Souths had the bounce back factor in their favour too. They were red hot. It’s convenient to want to blame the coach though.
It’s honorable that you are loyal but his days are numbered mate. No chance he lasts until the end of his contract. The time to act is soon.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Matterson is missing too many games to be captain IMO.

Left field but I'd go with Drown

Cordner also missed his fair share of games.

I think captaincy is about having the right personality, and leadership - Matterson is well-spoken, always one of our better players, and has Finals, and Origin, experience.

Gutherson is not a leader.

strider

Post Whore
You must be Demented old man. How does a loss make me happy you fruit loop? Just because you are backing a loser f**king coach and I believe he needed to be sacked 5 years ago doesn’t make me want our team to lose you moron. Get a grip 🤣
Show me all my posts defending the coach? ... there arent any, cos i dont think he is gonna be the guy to take us to a premiership. I try and have some perspective and realise its more than one persons issue. But its definitely on BAs shoulders as much as anyone. I actually think its sad that BA isnt capable. I think he is probably a good guy who really wants to get the eels a premiership, not just some coaching job

But i dont get some misguided glee out of losses cos it will enable me to post a million lame 15 yr old ,i told you so posts.

Your little pea sized brain just cant distinguish the difference between me thinking you are a whiny bitch and my opinion of the coach.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He’s the best forward in the game ATM.
Looks like he’s off contract in November. He’d be my first target if I was coming in as a new coach at Parra. I’d be seeing if I could offload Nrown and possibly even RCG if I had to, to make it work. Alternatively, we could use Nrown’s coin from 2024. If Ciraldo could offload Gutho and lure Crighton over that would be awesome as well. A few of their outside backs wouldn’t hurt either.

Last edited:

Latest posts