What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

T-Boon

Coach
Looks like we spent 15 minutes on our attack this week. The offensive co-ordinator needs to be fired.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What are we looking better at??

In the last few minutes, we've started making dumb errors.

But prior to that, we were making more metres than them, keeping them to fewer in defence...

We are starting to show signs of impatience, and dumb errors are creeping in now.

But we started off better in the first 10, I thought.

Eelementary

Post Whore
In the last few minutes, we've started making dumb errors.

But prior to that, we were making more metres than them, keeping them to fewer in defence...

We are starting to show signs of impatience, and dumb errors are creeping in now.

But we started off better in the first 10, I thought.

The side, over the last 5 minutes or so, hasn't been the same side that started the first 10 minutes.

The side has basically imploded in the lastv5 minutes.

TheParraboy

Staff member
our completion rate is horrid

Eels 56%
Souths 100%

Souths 10-0

We no longer have the best defence in the league

hindy111

Post Whore
Pushing passes....
Southside are well oiled and far smoother. Unsure why we arent just taking them on in forwards and playing patient.
I've talked about this before. Our sides built for grit and grind. Wear them out.
Not flashy plays....Not in first 20 mins anyhows.
Lay a platform first.