What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY thread (6/9/20)

eel01s

Bench
We won. I guess all we needed to do.

Some good early signs, followed by the predictable 15min period where we don't complete a set.

Just hope Marata and Reed are OK. We won't do well without Mahoney for a few weeks. A backup hooker has to be our No.1 priority for next season.

Kornstar

Coach
We won. I guess all we needed to do.

Some good early signs, followed by the predictable 15min period where we don't complete a set.

Just hope Marata and Reed are OK. We won't do well without Mahoney for a few weeks. A backup hooker has to be our No.1 priority for next season.

Marata looked in more pain than Mahoney in the victory song.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
One more thing.
Can Moses please learn how to set up for a field goal properly. Could he not see that he needed to be much deeper because the play the ball was so slow, the defence was always going to get in his face quickly. He was obviously thinking about taking one, which was the right decision. He just was never in a good position to do so.

I'm not sure if the plan was to take the 1. Gutho was positioned perfectly so he could get the quick pass away. If the defence hadn't rushed up plan A-2 was the field goal.

I liked our field goal set up when Browny meandered into the line and fired a pass back to Moses we did earlier in the year

crocodile

Bench
After the game don't bother knocking on my door for somewhere to stay. You don't deserve sympathy being so silly. Darwinism mate. We need to cleanup the species. To many losers lurking about.
After the game, don't bother turning up to my place for the free beer.

TheRam

Coach
how about we rest players in the first semi, so the boys aren’t all bashed and emotionally drained (after playing probably the storm) if they lose in week 1....we are then all fresh for week 2 against a “lower” side who are probably “bashed up” a bit......easy win, then into a GF qualifier......

Boys get a easy free first week....

I like it cos doesn't matter who we play we will be walking away the loser. Great tactic.

I'm not sure if the plan was to take the 1. Gutho was positioned perfectly so he could get the quick pass away. If the defence hadn't rushed up plan A-2 was the field goal.

I liked our field goal set up when Browny meandered into the line and fired a pass back to Moses we did earlier in the year
Looked like they were going to take the shot to me. I'm glad they didn't because that just invites them back into if you miss, which most seem to. Just hold onto the ball or put it into touch.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Looked like they were going to take the shot to me. I'm glad they didn't because that just invites them back into if you miss, which most seem to. Just hold onto the ball or put it into touch.

I liked the play. The middle defence rushes up so there's space in behind. If we do it again I'd like to see Field get the pass, I reckon he'd go closer than Gutho

Latest posts