What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
We’ve been fantastic with our defence but our f**king attack coach and Arthur have no idea
On how to attack and build pressure.

Not a f**king clue.

Since round 13, we have only scored 10 tries. The lowest in the league. The coaching staff are clueless.[/QUOTE

We need to get someone into our bubble ASAP.

strider

Post Whore
Well thats a shame ... we have defended so well but the final scoreline doesnt look like it

Chipmunk

Coach
We've played considerably worse this season and ended up with the win. Defensive effort was pretty strong.

We gave them enough opportunities for them to probably win by triple that score or more. I'm not sure the Panthers are far from a loss really. They will be easy pickings for the Roosters and Storm come Finals.

A team with the only attacking option being a no real purpose second phase probably isn't going to threaten too many come Finals and we won't worry too many.

Decent effort, but we learned nothing new tonight.

DaveMc

Juniors
That’s twice in three weeks without a try now. Having said that, I thought the defence was impressive. But Penrith’s attack was surprisingly impotent.

Eelementary

Post Whore
While I agree that the attack has been woeful I’m prepared to cut them some slack tonight. It was always going to be tough to go to Penrith and win with two of our spine players missing.

Our attack was no different tonight, than it has been for over 2 months - 2 months ago, we had all our spine players fit...

IFR33K

Coach
Well we have 50% of our spine missing.

We’ve benn tackled 6 times in Penrith’s 20 all match.

Possession is nearly 70%.

The spine that’s missing, are they the inexperienced ones you’ve been mentioning all year long? Asking for a friend.

Delboy

First Grade
Had the same attack coach for 7 years since BA started, if nothing is changed, nothing will change, we throw same structure and it’s no surprise we look clunky. If you keep nice blokes because they are no threat, you end up no threat.

bite the bullet and make changes under BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts