What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd2 Parramatta v Titans GAME DAY Thread 22/3/2020

TheParraboy

Staff member
413ec3a4-d3f2-4fee-aef9-f0d6f80ee2c5.gif

Source?

asking for Twizzle...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
1 f**king game a year I get that is half an hour from my place and I cant go

sucks to be me

Eelementary

Post Whore
You know what I love about Mitchell Moses?

When the rumours were strong that we were ok with letting him walk, instead of getting angry, or upset (which he had every right to, imo), he put his head down, cancelled his trip overseas, and worked his arse off to prove the club wrong.

I want this man to retire as an Eel - he is a legend.

TheParraboy

Staff member
You know what I love about Mitchell Moses?

When the rumours were strong that we were ok with letting him walk, instead of getting angry, or upset (which he had every right to, imo), he put his head down, cancelled his trip overseas, and worked his arse off to prove the club wrong.

I want this man to retire as an Eel - he is a legend.

So true mate

And his contract talks last year were done and dusted behind closed doors without fanfare

Our window is 2020-2023 for a premiership or two, and Moses is front and centre of that

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting times indeed. Resilience is going to be a key asset for those teams that find some success for however long this season lasts...Not sure I'd ever use the word resilient and this mob in the same sentence.

We just have to find away to get the job done tonight...no excuses.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
might be our last game for the year so expect the boys to go full beast mode

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ok not expecting much tonight, the boys are travelling up today and with all the crap going on (they are humans and have families), I can understand a poor performance tonight.

Crazy times!!

I’m just going to enjoy the last game of footy for a while......

Eelogical

Referee
Ok not expecting much tonight, the boys are travelling up today and with all the crap going on (they are humans and have families), I can understand a poor performance tonight.

Crazy times!!

I’m just going to enjoy the last game of footy for a while......
What? I'm expecting them to go full berzerko, take no prisoners and grind them into the turf! Those dirty, filthy, scumbag coasties!