What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 29/7/22

hindy111

Post Whore
I sent a triple Yolandi bomb on the Panthers forum. Black magic. Within hours Lui was in a moon boot. She has powerfull energy. Very interested what the other 2 bad bits of luck will be.

Gronk

Staff member
No way we win this*.

* 🤞

Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino

King-Gutho94

Coach
We haven't seen much passion, spirit or energy from the side in 2-3 months since the raiders match.

Outside of 40 mins against the roosters we have been going through the motions and pretty passive if you ask me.

I want to see them try and bash Penrith tonight defensively. Get in Cleary's face everytime he touches it and put his face into the dirt.

If they cant aim up at home in front of a near sell out crowd tonight.

Its going to be a tough final 5 weeks limping towards the finish line.

We haven't seen much passion, spirit or energy from the side in 2-3 months since the raiders match.

Outside of 40 mins against the roosters we have been going through the motions and pretty passive if you ask me.

I want to see them try and bash Penrith tonight defensively. Get in Cleary's face everytime he touches it and put his face into the dirt.

If they cant aim up at home in front of a near sell out crowd tonight.

Its going to be a tough final 5 weeks limping towards the finish line.
I think the Panther need tough games as much as the Eels do…

strider

Post Whore
Surely you boys have tucked it in for the year. Go and get some winter sun…

Only joking. Hopefully you guys play like you did at Penrith and it is a cracker of a game. Love to see a western Sydney GF…
Well if you want a western sydney GF, tell your mob to help make it happen and roll over and give us a win to help us get there ..... ffs it aint that hard

Chipmunk

Coach
We're more than capable of winning this game.

We've been good after a big loss previously, because no one really expected us to go well. Our performances after a big loss have even become so regular that people are now tipping us to win this match, against a team who has lost one game all year!

The Panthers will be motivated to avenge the loss against the only team that beat them all year.

If we win this match tonight it will be our greatest win all season, but it is also a test for what we're really capable of and where we really are. A massive loss and we'll drift away for the remainder of the season.

I couldn't back us with stolen money against a team running last, I'm certainly not tipping us tonight against the team who has lost one game all year.

84 Baby

Referee
Can someone get a message to the team to remind them to turn up tonight?
I’ll leave it in the hands of @emjaycee
And if we don’t turn up we’ll know who to blame then

Angry_eel

First Grade
Can someone get a message to the team to remind them to turn up tonight?
I’ll leave it in the hands of @emjaycee
And if we don’t turn up we’ll know who to blame then
I don't know if they need anyone to remind them. Lose this game and season is over, for everyone - BA, players leaving, etc. We may even get knocked out of the 8 is a few rounds.

oldmancraigy

Coach
In a game where we need Defence the most, BA has picked Cartwright on the bench. God knows what goes through his head.
He's not going to get on the field anyway, so who cares?

Perhaps the reserves needed more defence, so he promoted Carty up to the benchwarmer spot?

Latest posts