What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

Avenger

Immortal
BA: “effort was good, made dumb plays.” “If we’d scored a try first in the second half it may have been different”

FFS!!! That can’t be BA’s response after every loss. If we keep making dumb plays, then hold the players to account for it and dump them.
He has dumb tactics and the dumbest bench rotations in the NRL.

Avenger

Immortal
Do you blame us for not giving him more minutes? He was always a project player. The more game time and money he gets the bigger the risk.
He could have been used better. We struggle for attacking options yet he has completely coached him to be something that he’s not. I would have dropped Nathan Brown weeks ago. He has badly regressed and seems to be in his comfort zone. His hunger has gone. A dumb move to re-sign the handbrake. I would have been happy to let him go.

Gazzamatta

Coach
They've got perspective. It's only one game.
Pigs fu*ken ass it is.
Who was that well known coach when confronted with the statement "its not like its life or death" responded with " no its much more important than that". I wonder if that merkin is contracted for next year.

Avenger

Immortal
And Pou, project players usually don’t play over 120 NRL games. BA in the pre season was saying that Cartwright would be the buy of the season yet he has stuck with underperforming or regressing players like Lane and Nathan Brown.

The nepotism and blind loyalty to these players will inevitably cost him his job.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I realise that, I was just being a little facetious. Still, that’s a decent sledge. It looks like the opposition also sees what every other merkins sees except Papa Arthurz
Well that was Jake Arthur's worst performance, but you expect very young players to come out with poor performances more often than senior players. And I thought young Arthur's defence was much improved this week. He was just put under a lot of pressure with the ball. It's another good learning experience for him.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Well that was Jake Arthur's worst performance, but you expect very young players to come out with poor performances more often than senior players. And I thought young Arthur's defence was much improved this week. He was just put under a lot of pressure with the ball. It's another good learning experience for him.
He was being targeted and couldn't do much about it. He has a big frame so it's not like he can dance around JWH.

I'm not blaming him at all. He shouldn't be in the 13, maybe come off the bench to get some experience if the game is done.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ferguson and Sivo would easily make the backline of all of those sides. You’re grossly underrating our players if you think they’re a sixth placed side at best.
Manu and Tupou made 45 runs between them tonight. Our wingers made 24, though Ferguson did miss eight minutes.