What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (26/9/20)

Happy MEel

First Grade
Parra are shit and so are Trust Tree!!!
You absolute merkin. Nothing to say about Parra but I’m 99.99999% sure you haven’t even sampled Trust Tree’s offerings. They’re a greeny bunch but one of the better beers from a can.

They also home deliver to me for free :grin:

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
It’s the first final series that really not excited about because I know we are just making up the numbers. We will get minced against the Storm.

I agree, but did you think we were a premiership chance at the commencement of the Finals in 2017 or 2019? I know I didnt, so we were still making up the numbers,

Eelogical

Referee
It’s the first final series that really not excited about because I know we are just making up the numbers. We will get minced against the Storm.
Might happen, depends on our ability and mindset. I'm sure there's plenty out there who think the same as you do. We have a chance just like any other team heading into the finals. At least we didn't get done by 60.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lots of doom and gloom in this thread for a team that just finished 3rd.

#boo

We beat Dogs,Tigers and Sharks by 2.
Scraped pass Brisbane, A reserve grade Storm side and NZ all in tough hard wins..
Been walloped by Panthers,Souths
Beaten by Dragons.

That's our last 2 months of footy. We played some very average football sides and worked hard to beat them. The two sides who are a premiership threat gave us a hiding. We didnt score a try. Dont count the Storm side we played either.....

But yeah we are 3rd. Let's see what happens next week. I have a feeling we win. Unsure why.
But logic says Stom will beat us by about 30...If I was bookies I'd put Storm 1.15 and eels 6.50

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you have confidence we will do much in the Finals?

Depends what footy we play. BA isnt dumb enough to leave Sivo in. He will be dropped.
W.Smith also will stay part of 17.

Niakuore will be back along with MJ and RCG...

Happy MEel

First Grade
The worst team ever in the history of rugby league to finish 3rd.

Unf**kinbelievable
I’m firmly in the death rider camp but I don’t agree with this. We were incredible early so deserve some benefit for that, we were mediocre mid season and limped into the finals.

A team coming in third should be able to challenge if they turn it on for 80 minutes. We haven’t for a while but if we do, I reckon we CAN beat anyone

Soto

Bench
Depends what footy we play. BA isnt dumb enough to leave Sivo in. He will be dropped.
W.Smith also will stay part of 17.

Niakuore will be back along with MJ and RCG...
BA had the chance to hook Sivo tonight with G Jennings on the bench and didnt...so.he wont be dropping him anytime soon

Latest posts