What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (26/9/20)

Delboy

First Grade
That tackle that Bwaif and Vossy carried on about when Benji went down, I can safely say that would have been play on in junior footy, seriously could they ride the Tigers any harder.

the refereeing was its usual standard when there is a sentimental issue, and that ref does that often. Strangely, don’t mind playing the Storm in Qld , really tells you where you are

Thats the best the Tigers have played all season without doubt.

Angry_eel

First Grade
This will probably be our last win BUT we're looking up as a whole. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was a Panthers premiership.

Chipmunk

Coach
If you take the 20 rounds by itself, then coming 3rd is a great achievement, so congratulations are in order for the team.

You can only hope that when we play the Storm next week they have a massive off day and players start dropping like flies with injury.

As they say, the Finals is a new comp, so hopefully we can bring it on.

Chipmunk

Coach
You better f**ken well live with it!

Well I can live with it, but I'm resigned to the fact that we're not up to the level of the Storm, so I think winning a Finals match is probably better for these blokes than losing

I'm not sure we're remotely capable of beating the Storm next week.

Angry_eel

First Grade
If you take the 20 rounds by itself, then coming 3rd is a great achievement, so congratulations are in order for the team.

You can only hope that when we play the Storm next week they have a massive off day and players start dropping like flies with injury.

As they say, the Finals is a new comp, so hopefully we can bring it on.
We might lose but it's the classic Gondor V Mordor

It’s the first final series that really not excited about because I know we are just making up the numbers. We will get minced against the Storm.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeah, but Rome was built in less than 7 years FFS!

another at least of 2 games of final experience (hopefully 4) for the side, may not win this year but building nicely.....

add some youngsters in Hughes / Schneider/ Dunster and maybe some other experienced cheap signings .....rather be us then a few other sides...