What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2022: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
If the Penrith origin players were the cream of the crop when it came to elite players they should have won the origin series easily.

Maybe if Korisau played game 1 they win. Throw in Kikau and the vicous fish who are two of their best also.

But how good are they? Is Martin better then Papali'i or Lane? No.
Yeo is great but its not night and day between him and Matterson.

Dylan's formmis better then Nathan who has had an average season so far compared to last year.

Noise

Coach
Blocker needs to be removed from the commentary booth. He’s so f**king stupid.

strider

Post Whore
I always thought the shoulder was okay.
Its all a bit stupid ... i recall games where it came off a dudes chest and was ruled not a knock on, but nearly always it is

It should at least be similar to the ball grounding rule - arms and torso its a knock on

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Blocker needs to be removed from the commentary booth. He’s so f**king stupid.
I believe the term is a 'colour commentator'. Quite different from a coloured commentator.

OIP.kKqz91nsWrloHg4cvlWHRgHaEL

Its all a bit stupid ... i recall games where it came off a dudes chest and was ruled not a knock on, but nearly always it is

It should at least be similar to the ball grounding rule - arms and torso its a knock on
Yeah the rules say only hand and arm are knock one. I guess it's hard to say where the arm ends and the shoulder begins.