What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ cbus stadium 6/8/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You asked me if Burton would kill it. I said yes. You then said but Burton would not fix their defence. You see how you twist and turn things.
I was setting up to point out the Dogs' massive issue of conceding over 30 points per game. Obviously they are the worst team in the NRL for controlling the ball (45% average possession) but only four teams miss more tackles than the Bulldogs.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think our troubles being limp as a leaf this time of year goes back to the spoon in 2018

We were 0 from 6 I think that year , never really recovered.

Next 3 seasons we have come out of the gate looking like a genuine premiership threat

Reckon these last 3 season we get flogged in pre-season. Turn up for the year fit-as and that alone has got us some wins, particularly against the better sides.

As season progresses the better sides not only get game fitter (and match us easily in this area) but seem a whole lot mentally tougher, even against sides that are depleted with their main players out injured, and this is where we falter. Always have
Didnt run enough laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts