What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 Warriors v Raiders - Matchday

Blair

Coach
A freak jailbreak by Canberra but Croker misses the sideline conversion after the buzzer!

20-all, extra effing time.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Unsurprisingly, the crowd is making some noise!

Seven tackle set for us! We're set.

sup42

Juniors
The biggest win of the year. The Raiders pulled a Rabbitohs Roosters type performance on our home turf, credit where it is due, they messed up our game.
Walker was injured three times in the tackle in that game, it is very clear what Sticky directed his players to do when Walker was running.
That was filthy by the Raiders.

I predicted in another forum that this would be a drop goal thriller top four finals style game with SJ winning it with his boot....

Second week in a row I have called the game accurately...dunno what any of that means...because for mine...it was obvious this was going to be a blood battle to the death...I mean winner stays in top four...what more evidence do you need to expect a finals intensity match.

GoSouths

Juniors
Great win.
Some more rocks and diamonds. Sun-Fri games are tough and a top 4 side coming off a bye.
The Ambush was on and we came out of it in one piece.
Some puzzling calls by ref made this closer than it should have been. No way Montoya knocked the ball on, FACING his own try line and knocking it towards his own goal line and then knocked on by the Raider. How that was a line dropout only Todd Smith knows. Game would have been over at 20-10.
The game confirmed to me the lack of threat on the LHS once it gets in Pompeys hands. No other centre in the game would have failed to score that try with an open tryline. But he did. Its like he was running in quicksand. Great on D at the other end but gee whiz. Bring on Ali.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Hes been letting them bounce all year. Its his Achilles heel.
I'm beginning to see that.

We've all seen him take high balls. Just needs confidence and willing attitude. If he embraces defusing bombs as if it were scoring tries, he'd be defusing them all day.

The more he avoids it, the more it becomes a thing to exploit for opposition coaches. Manu got over it by just giving it a go. Has to start now though.