What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/8/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
English Bulldog Media GIF by AFV Pets

BA in the press conference when asked about when the Bulldogs played us last and how they embarrassed us. Not quoting word for word but He said that he had not brought up how the dogs humiliated Parra. He expects players to aim up. See that’s the problem with this coach. Yeah sure you have some accountability as a player to lift but as a coach your job is to motivate your team. That’s why he’s failed to win the big games because he expects the players to lift by themselves.

Nothing less than a absolute total dominant game will suffice today.

oldmancraigy

Coach
We should be back in 5th by this afternoon and in control of our destiny in terms of a week 1 final.

I think 5 is probably the best we can hope for from here. So let's get it done

hindy111

Post Whore
We should be back in 5th by this afternoon and in control of our destiny in terms of a week 1 final.

I think 5 is probably the best we can hope for from here. So let's get it done

I'd rather finish 5th or 6th and play Brisbane at home. I fear Roosters and Souths more then Sharks or Cowboys.
Storm to my suprise are back. Bellamy knows how to coach and turned what I'd say is an injury ravaged squad into a premiership force.
Probably best we could hope for is 5th and Brisbane or maybe even Canberra. Highly doubt it but Tigers could do us a huge favour. Benefit for us would now be Storm doing Roosters in and Souths beating them so we avoid them in the top 8.

hindy111

Post Whore
Unfortunately for us we play the Storm first up in the last round.
So we may not be able to decide who we want to play in regards to throwing the game etc.

If lucks in our side it pans out like this

Week 1 we play a home final against Brisbane or Raiders
Week 2 we play the Sharks in Sydney
Week 3 we take on the Cowboys

Worse case

Week 1 we take on Souths/Roosters away.

lucablight

First Grade
I'd rather finish 5th or 6th and play Brisbane at home. I fear Roosters and Souths more then Sharks or Cowboys.
Storm to my suprise are back. Bellamy knows how to coach and turned what I'd say is an injury ravaged squad into a premiership force.
Probably best we could hope for is 5th and Brisbane or maybe even Canberra. Highly doubt it but Tigers could do us a huge favour. Benefit for us would now be Storm doing Roosters in and Souths beating them so we avoid them in the top 8.
Some of those close losses against nuffy teams coming back to bite us.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Unfortunately for us we play the Storm first up in the last round.
So we may not be able to decide who we want to play in regards to throwing the game etc.

If lucks in our side it pans out like this

Week 1 we play a home final against Brisbane or Raiders
Week 2 we play the Sharks in Sydney
Week 3 we take on the Cowboys

Worse case

Week 1 we take on Souths/Roosters away.
Let's just win today first!!

strider

Post Whore
Week 1 we play a home final against Brisbane or Raiders .... if raiders hindy111 gets two $16 gins
Week 2 we play the Sharks in Sydney ...... at the fancy new stadium
Week 3 we take on the Cowboys .... and hindy111 pays pou $100
I filled in some gaps

Latest posts