What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Gabba 11/8/23

lucablight

First Grade
Roosters will end our season next week so that it’s mathematically impossible to make it and we can lose any little false hope we have left remaining.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I said it last week. Our origin players switched off as soon as they were out of camp. The attitude of our entire squad is shit.
Must have been the earthing with Fittler.

Cleary doing his hammy was the worse thing for us tbh.

We got momentum and completely lost it once that game 3 squad got picked with Reg, Moses and Gutho.

Has anyone seen Moses get any better from the origin experience that he supposedly gained.

Nutz

Bench
Where's Kenny, Sterlo, Grothe, Cronin, Burt. Those backs would put points on. 36-0 Jeeezzz

T-Boon

Coach
Why does Cooper Cronk get a job commentating? He is terrible at it. He should offer up his job to someone who didnt do well out of the game by cheating the salary cap and so on and so forth.

Can't believe we earnt a repeat set... but then Dylan lost it, and Hopgood gives away a penalty (and goes on report - hoping for a 2 game suspension and early mark to this season).

Wally21

Bench
Well that’s it, I’m done. Can’t watch anymore of this garbage. BA and half of this team need to be sacked. I would start with Matterson for his f**king terrible attitude and Paulo for stealing a salary

Captain BF

Juniors
Not that it matters, but how is it ok to have two players from the same team holding the ball at the same time? Off side or knock on?

Latest posts