What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Broncos LIVE GAME DAY thread 30/8/19

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon the amount of games we didn't turn up you can count on one hand. Hell even the Roosters lost a bunch after the bye. You claim that we do the 1%er poorly yet we are in the top 3 tries scored this year (Sivo 1st with tries), 2nd in the all run meters, 1st in the offloads, 3rd in try assists (our 7 is first individually). The negative is that we are 1st with handling errors. Extrapolate that and we are a f**king gun side when we hold those passes.

#glasshalffull
All those amazing attacking stats and we are still just 6th, what does that say about our defence???

#glassisfullofunicornjuice

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We arent Melbourne or the Roosters, but we are a good side that does a lot of things well.
Good?? I’d say average. With a favourable draw in a very very average comp. The Tigers are a chance of finals football and they are an absolute team of Plodders.

The top 2 sides are that far ahead of the rest it’s not funny. Canberra and then miles to Souths and Manly. And then the length of the Nullabour straight to us. We need a top line middle forward, a top line edge forward and another decent dummy half option before we can even think about top 4 next year.

Gronk

Staff member
All those amazing attacking stats and we are still just 6th, what does that say about our defence???

#glassisfullofunicornjuice

It says we are inconsistent. Just like our fellow top 8 sides like Souths, Manly, Tigers, Broncos and Sharks. The teams that are more consistent finished 1, 2 and 3.

But you knew that already. Some of you are just too stubborn to concede that you were wrong.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It says we are inconsistent. Just like our fellow top 8 sides like Souths, Manly, Tigers, Broncos and Sharks. The teams that are more consistent finished 1, 2 and 3.

But you knew that already. Some of you are just too stubborn to concede that you were wrong.
Wrong lol.

Unless we add forward muscle and some help for Mahoney we will stay an inconsistent and average side.

If we stay mid field and don’t even get close in the next two years will you still be claiming you were right???

Gronk

Staff member
Wrong lol.

Unless we add forward muscle and some help for Mahoney we will stay an inconsistent and average side.

If we stay mid field and don’t even get close in the next two years will you still be claiming you were right???

Haha I can’t keep up with you merkins. Now it’s we’re not good enough to be a top 4 side.
Sure mate, we can’t win the comp.
15.gif
wave.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha I can’t keep up with you merkins. Now it’s we’re not good enough to be a top 4 side.
Sure mate, we can’t win the comp.
15.gif
wave.gif
You honestly think we are a top 4 side?? If we were a top 4 side we would of beaten the Dogs and Brisbane. They threw nothing at us and we still couldn’t win. You enjoy that unicorn juice.

Gronk

Staff member
You honestly think we are a top 4 side?? If we were a top 4 side we would of beaten the Dogs and Brisbane. They threw nothing at us and we still couldn’t win. You enjoy that unicorn juice.
No mate. I said we were just a top 6 side.
wave.gif

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Good?? I’d say average. With a favourable draw in a very very average comp. The Tigers are a chance of finals football and they are an absolute team of Plodders.

The top 2 sides are that far ahead of the rest it’s not funny. Canberra and then miles to Souths and Manly. And then the length of the Nullabour straight to us. We need a top line middle forward, a top line edge forward and another decent dummy half option before we can even think about top 4 next year.
If the pass from Moses to Fergo was ruled backwards as it should have been we'd be Top 4 now.

If that's the length of the nullabor I will eat my own penis.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If the pass from Moses to Fergo was ruled backwards as it should have been we'd be Top 4 now.

If that's the length of the nullabor I will eat my own penis.
And if the refs call TVS pass fine against us we are still in 6th spot not even close to the top 4. Reckon you would prefer it braised.

emjaycee

Coach

Manly has won 1 game more than us so far this year and improved over last year by the same amount of ladder positions. Why do you keep putting them so far ahead of us in your assessments?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Manly has won 1 game more than us so far this year and improved over last year by the same amount of ladder positions. Why do you keep putting them so far ahead of us in your assessments?
Manly started off Slowly without Tommy T and let lost DCE for a while also. but since they returned they have showed they can compete against the top sides. Beating Melbourne in Melbourne and the Raiders in Canberra for starters.

We can barely win away from home against anyone let alone beat two top 4 sides on their own dung heaps.